Options

Issues Region 5 & 6 Holiday Events

fed2828fed2828 Registered Users 9 Posts
Hi,

For some reason after the latest update can't no longer access region 5 or 6 Holiday Events (H.E), the funny thing I already finish the assault riffle H.E on region 5 & in event 23 shotgun H.E same region equally star playing region 6 both H.E before the update.

Now is requiring me a much powerful assault rifle - shotgun to continue playing. I all ready have all the weapons a need fully upgraded.

Comments

• Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    You need to buy the gold only holiday guns they changed the description to high power holiday gun.
  • Options
    Karnage00Karnage00 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Funny that as soon as they changed the gun requirements to high powered holiday guns which cost over 400 gold they put 480 gold on sale for 20.99,and they can't deny it I have screen shots of mt St. Helens completed with a standard shotgun and a snow plow,I reckon they realised after they released the Christmas update they could be making a shit load more money and purposely added the not saving glitch so they had time to write and release a new " fix", but for some reason they decided to leave out of there release notes about the changes to the holiday hunts being you have to pay atleast $21 to Finnish it,cheeky cheeky bastards.
  • Options
    nyr469nyr469 Registered Users 3 Posts
    they are obviously trying to force you to spend real $$. i don't like it but its the same thing done by millions of other apps so it really isn't a surprise that they are trying to make $$...

an idea though as a possible solution is to remove/increase the limit on the # of videos you can watch each day to earn free gold. each time a video is clicked they make $$, so if people are willing to spend hours watching videos to increase their gold, then glu make more $$, the players get to complete the game without paying real $$ and everyone wins.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Karnage00 wrote: »
    I have screen shots of mt St. Helens completed with a standard shotgun and a snow plow

How did you manage that then? Level 27 of the shotgun series requires a shotgun with a 16 capacity and neither the Snow Plow or any of the standard guns have that...
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    I think he meant the standard hunts maybe.
  • Options
    nilnil Registered Users 12 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    How did you manage that then? Level 27 of the shotgun series requires a shotgun with a 16 capacity and neither the Snow Plow or any of the standard guns have that...

The Grantham Swordfish has 16 capacity.
  • Options
    Doesn't have 1987 power, though, does it, so all the criteria for level 27 and beyond wouldn't be met...
  • Options
    nilnil Registered Users 12 Posts
    True, though I didn't know the other requirements ;) I only got through 3 of the shotgun series in region 4, 23 in region 5, and 24 in region 6 before they changed them to needing the "winter holiday event high power shotgun".
  • Options
    I'm toying with buying it now it's "only" 299 goldies, just so I can finish off the last 4 holiday hunts that I can't do.