Ok done region 7 where 8?

g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
That was the easiest region to get through so far.its amazing how Egypt reminded me of Africa , come on guys it's time to add something new,I wouldn't mind seeing something like Newzeland or something that would be cool,just throw in something new

Comments

• Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    I say again: South East Asia. Okay, maybe I'm a bit biased because I live there, but we got it all. Tigers, Crocks, Elephants, Wild Boar, Pythons, and a whole bunch of other nasty stuff. Oh, almost forgot monkeys. Got some monkeys that will rip you head off, if givin the chance.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    how did u manage that? is there a way to refill up on energy, because the timer trick does not work. I downloaded it today and finished to level 11. need time to refill energy
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I've finished the Trophy Hunts already. I had 4.2 million hunter bucks and that's down to only 2.8 now after tricking out 3 new rifles.

Maybe I'll treat myself to the new region 7 pistol, too!
  • maxteasemaxtease Registered Users 9 Posts
    Isn't your guys games freezing? If not how did you fix the problem?
    No freezing here. I'm on iPad still running iOS 5.1.3!
  • g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    I used gold for 1 refill to pretty much finish the majority of the 40 hunts then just waited for my energy to fill up to finish it off wasn't that hard all 5 of the major hunts were easy they pretty much put the animals in the open in front of you.
  • g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    No I'm on iOS and the update seems to be working haven't lost anything since
  • WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    No problems here yet updates looking good.
    I agree that this region was far too easy. Plus, I reckon nearly all of the animals hunted don't live in Egypt either!
  • sshu930sshu930 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I've only been playing for 2 weeks. What is usual time frame between regions?
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    level was easy, the difficult part is the contract hunts! nile river similar to Africa, and yes none of these animals live in Egypt, but then again nile river valley is not solely Egypt. could have seen some other animals...
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    The hyena onslaught can prove difficult sometimes. The fifth one always seems to be immune to the gunshots if he jumps at you from the side...
  • larryjoicelarryjoice Registered Users 2 Posts
    how are you on leader board
  • WadWad Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having same issue. After doing trophy hunts in 7 no region 8 has been available. Stuck doing contract hunts
    There is no region 8.
  • Where's the crocsWhere's the crocs Registered Users 21 Posts
    No region 8? Contract hunts are pointless when you have all the weapons........c'mon let's have some new animals
  • theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    The hyena onslaught can prove difficult sometimes. The fifth one always seems to be immune to the gunshots if he jumps at you from the side...

that is the same old problem
    my gun will not fire once an animal jumps
    I have the latest update and they said the problem is fixed, but they most not test things before they are released.
    it is worse with the cheetahs
    Just been killed twice on the trot by region 7 hyenas. I have the semi auto Westin Exterminator and 3 or 4 shots does nothing. May as well be a fly swatter for all the use it is!
  • Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Hyenas was the worst hunt for me too, always tried to get some damage before they leap so point blank shot actually kills them. Favorite was hearing gun fire 3 or 4 times without it actually firing.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    sshu930 wrote: »
    I've only been playing for 2 weeks. What is usual time frame between regions?

It's usually been a couple of weeks between regions so far, but things are always changing. Sometimes there's new content out from an update, and then a new region is released a few days later.
  • carl63carl63 Registered Users 1 Posts
    i also am done with r-7 would like more tired of hunting the same thing just for points now
    Keep going, you'll need all those hunter bucks for new guns again as your region 7 stuff won't kill a mouse in region 8!

I used around 3 million bucks tricking out two region 7 rifles, two region 7 shotguns and all the holiday prize guns and it'll have all been for nothing come region 8, as I'll have to do the same again...