Options

Holiday hunt

Either lower the price of the holiday guns in region 4-6 so we can afford them or reset regions 1-3 so we can play again. This is terrible that you can' t play them if you don't have 660 gold bars. I love the game but you guys are getting terrible at wanting money..

Thank you
Becky

Comments

• Options
    xtremecustomizrxtremecustomizr Registered Users 1 Posts
    GibBecky wrote: »
    Either lower the price of the holiday guns in region 4-6 so we can afford them or reset regions 1-3 so we can play again. This is terrible that you can' t play them if you don't have 660 gold bars. I love the game but you guys are getting terrible at wanting money..

Thank you
    Becky

There is a 'legal' cheat for this. For example, when on region 5 or 6 for the "assault rifle" challenge, choose the "Open Fire" gatling and a region 5 or 6 equivalent assault rifle (i.e. the Clayton Cavalier)

This gives the game the illusion that you have all bases covered and you can go on playing them. Same works for the shotgun series.

Pretty cool!
  • Options
    WoodyWoody Registered Users 57 Posts
    They actually made a patch for this so now you have have the guns you buy with gold pretty ridiculous and to go back to the original post I agree that you should be able to do more holiday hunts to get rare calls
  • Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    If you play the regular contract hunts it opens up the rare hunts I just one the region 8 assault rifle doing it that way, you can't finish the holiday hunts but you can still get to the rewards
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Jolly Shot has been reduced again to 299 gold.
  • Options
    GibBeckyGibBecky Registered Users 16 Posts
    This does not work. I have holiday hunts open and assault rifle and the shotgun for region 7. It does not let me use them to continue. Just open region 1-3 so we can play again.
  • Options
    MP76MP76 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Is there any bonus for completing both the assault rifle and shotgun holiday hunts...
    Besides acquiring rare calls?
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Nope. Some more characters
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    MP76 wrote: »
    Is there any bonus for completing both the assault rifle and shotgun holiday hunts...
    Besides acquiring rare calls?

I finished all holiday hunts while only getting only the jolly shot, I got nothing special for completing them. Anyway you get more chances at rare calls other wise play in the region you want the weapon in to get them to show up.
  • Options
    nyr469nyr469 Registered Users 3 Posts
    i had completed the assault rifle holiday hunts in regions 1-5 and the first 26 of 30 in region 6 when the game stopped saving and they made you buy the more expensive gun. now i need to pay 390 gold for 4 hunts such bs
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    nyr469 wrote: »
    i had completed the assault rifle holiday hunts in regions 1-5 and the first 26 of 30 in region 6 when the game stopped saving and they made you buy the more expensive gun. now i need to pay 390 gold for 4 hunts such bs

Don't waste your gold or money they are nothing special.
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    Yeah the upper level holiday assault rifle was fairly useless although it came required to own. I never used it for any difficult hunts.. the jollyshot on ther the other hand was a nice weapon being a semiauto shotgun which are not given in the game without glucoins weapons