Options

Concession item? Who else got one?

Why is it that all of my friends who got nailed by the rollback, unable to save bug all got a free region 7 weapon as an apology gift? I would think you would do this for everyone who opened a ticket, not people who posted to the forums... Has anyone else who opened a ticket and not posted been granted such items?

Comments

• Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    Not me I'll take a region seven weapon
  • Options
    u2ssucku2ssuck Registered Users 4 Posts
    I got the pop up saying I got it, but didn't...lol
  • Options
    OujouOujou Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same for me. Did get the message after update, but not the t7 exterminator shotgun it was showing :(
  • Options
    12345user12345user Registered Users 1 Posts
    I also received the message promising me the free Westin Exterminator but now it's in the shop for ~400coins. Please fix that!
  • Options
    haaheohaaheo Registered Users 9 Posts
    I gotz nothing. Its a conspiracy..conspiracy I tell you....
  • Options
    MP76MP76 Registered Users 8 Posts
    12345user wrote: »
    I also received the message promising me the free Westin Exterminator but now it's in the shop for ~400coins. Please fix that!

^^^THIS^^^

I got the same message...just like win you win a 'Rare Call'...FREE Westin Exterminator.
    Still nothing.

Do we need to open a ticket to get it?
  • Options
    diecast5diecast5 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Same here, it seems that there having issues on a lot of things that they should look into fixing.
    Give them time but like this will be fixed I hope soon.
  • Options
    diecast5 wrote: »
    Same here, it seems that there having issues on a lot of things that they should look into fixing.
    Give them time but like this will be fixed I hope soon.

I have confidence in them...
    It is an awesome game and they need to keep the players playing or they can't make any money.

I'm hoping for 75% off a Westin Exterminator shotty for Xmas.
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    I had all the issues..submitted tickets..... ive completed all the hunts and levels.. i spent 10 dollars supplementing my coins for the jolly shot... i recieved many free rare calls, and complted without fail every rare hunt on first try.. i recieved two guns in return.. a level 5pistol( already owned lvl 6 fully loaded).. also a level 4 rifle.. i owned level 6 at time) wheres MY REWARD!! Thatt sucks i see no upper level guns as others have).whyis that?
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    The prize guns are all 2 regions higher than the one you're hunting in. For a region 7 or 8 gun you need to be doing rare hunts in 5 & 6...
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    Not the case for me..ive completed it all and got no.upper level reward guns for rare call hunts.. furthermore 75% of my rare hunts were taken on level 6. Seems to be yet another bug.. also been seeing these peoplegot apology gifts? I never recvd a gift from glue.. maybe they meant GRIEF.. got lots of that in my 2 months dealin with this fun but definently frustrating game
  • Options
    maxteasemaxtease Registered Users 9 Posts
    No message for me either
  • Options
    Still never got the Exterminator shotty they promised me.
    They should unlock it for everyone or at least mark it down 75% .
    Do something.

I had to stop playing for about a week because it was futile to play the game.
    Constant resets....lost progress...lost items...
    You name it.

Maybe they like people to be upset...
    IDK...?