Glu must translate to greed.

Dear Glu,

I registered on this forum for the sole purpose of telling you what a garbage company you are. I believe my reasons for thinking this are justifiable and are as follows:

1. You throttle how much your player base can play in a given time, in a shameless attempt to coax them into giving you money.

2. You try to get people to pay ridiculous amounts of money for guns that will become obsolete with every update.

3. You release holiday content that people can only play if they give you money.

4. When you finally DO release holiday content that people can play without money, you once again throttle how much they can play and how far they can play by constraints placed on the game that can only be avoided by......paying more money.

5. While I have never payed you greedy people any money, I know people who have and have not received what they payed for and were denied refunds.

6. You refuse to fix issues with your game (i.e. progress disappearing, game crashes, game failing to load etc etc)

7. You obviously spend a lot of time working on new holiday content but next to no time on adding in new game modes or new content. (i.e. club hunts, new hunt modes, new objectives) A lot of your actual updates simply use recycled maps and animal models.

I'm just going to be straight up honest. I spend money on games. I have a large steam library and a large game library on my iPad. I'm no stranger to the F2P model and I've spent money on it in the past and enjoyed it. But you guys are so obviously and blatantly greedy and offer so little for what you want to charge for, I will NEVER give you people a dime. People will gladly pay money for quality content and a quality experience. People will NOT pay for the privilege of playing a buggy, crash prone game who is simply trying to charge them for the most basic of content, upgrades that quickly expire and features that only last a week or two. I could easily see a person who wanted to buy all of things you offer and buy all the holiday guns spending hundreds or even thousands of dollars on this game. For what? What does this game offer that is worth even the smallest fraction of that?

Get a clue you greedy bastards.

Comments

• Hawk3172Hawk3172 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I agree with you! I myself haven't given them money and I won't, but I am sick and tired of seeing something for sell on there for gold and you have to spend real money on this! I am so not gonna pay for something that ain't gonna show up! And then it's watch this video, fill out this offer, and jump thru hoops for measly amounts of gold! I am not going to make a purchase from a website just to get gold, or change my car insurance, or get a home improvement quote, this game was supposed to be free, that's why I picked it, next time I won't be so damn stupid
  • Darine MohamedDarine Mohamed Registered Users 6 Posts
    I agree with you... you are 100% right!!!
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I guess they should all just work for free then? :rolleyes:
  • bckoesterbckoester Registered Users 16 Posts
    No one should work for free. The company has released a product with poor support if any support at all. The game is buggy, crashes after every mission, it has since it's release. They compensated iPhone users with free weapons, not droid users. Why because they game is recently available to iPhone users.

I feel bad for the people that were exploited and tricked into using real money to further themselves in a game that crashes after every mission or requires a restart after every mission.

If you pay for something you should have an expectation of services shouldn't you? How do you take something back or get reimbursement for a product that you cannot get the company to respond to?

If you pay for something it should work. Many of these people are being ripped off.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    wow! that was an excellent post, you nailed every bit there. cheers mate!
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Dear Glu,

I registered on this forum for the sole purpose of telling you what a garbage company you are. I believe my reasons for thinking this are justifiable and are as follows:

1. You throttle how much your player base can play in a given time, in a shameless attempt to coax them into giving you money.

2. You try to get people to pay ridiculous amounts of money for guns that will become obsolete with every update.

3. You release holiday content that people can only play if they give you money.

4. When you finally DO release holiday content that people can play without money, you once again throttle how much they can play and how far they can play by constraints placed on the game that can only be avoided by......paying more money.

5. While I have never payed you greedy people any money, I know people who have and have not received what they payed for and were denied refunds.

6. You refuse to fix issues with your game (i.e. progress disappearing, game crashes, game failing to load etc etc)

7. You obviously spend a lot of time working on new holiday content but next to no time on adding in new game modes or new content. (i.e. club hunts, new hunt modes, new objectives) A lot of your actual updates simply use recycled maps and animal models.

I'm just going to be straight up honest. I spend money on games. I have a large steam library and a large game library on my iPad. I'm no stranger to the F2P model and I've spent money on it in the past and enjoyed it. But you guys are so obviously and blatantly greedy and offer so little for what you want to charge for, I will NEVER give you people a dime. People will gladly pay money for quality content and a quality experience. People will NOT pay for the privilege of playing a buggy, crash prone game who is simply trying to charge them for the most basic of content, upgrades that quickly expire and features that only last a week or two. I could easily see a person who wanted to buy all of things you offer and buy all the holiday guns spending hundreds or even thousands of dollars on this game. For what? What does this game offer that is worth even the smallest fraction of that?

Get a clue you greedy bastards.

Dear Commander,
    We very much appreciate your feedback. While I hesitate to ask a favor of you, it would be very helpful if you could submit a Customer Care ticket with your statement here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
    The forums are quite informal, but submitting a ticket will ensure your feedback is seen by the appropriate people.
  • Icon77Icon77 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Dear Commander,
    We very much appreciate your feedback. While I hesitate to ask a favor of you, it would be very helpful if you could submit a Customer Care ticket with your statement here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
    The forums are quite informal, but submitting a ticket will ensure your feedback is seen by the appropriate people.

Hey, if you're lucky, you'll get this response when submitting that ticket like most of us did!

"Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care.

There is a new update available for this game. Please update the game. If there is any problem, please get back to us.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Abrar Khan
    Glu Mobile Customer Care"