I registered on this forum for the sole purpose of telling you what a garbage company you are. I believe my reasons for thinking this are justifiable and are as follows:
1. You throttle how much your player base can play in a given time, in a shameless attempt to coax them into giving you money.
2. You try to get people to pay ridiculous amounts of money for guns that will become obsolete with every update.
3. You release holiday content that people can only play if they give you money.
4. When you finally DO release holiday content that people can play without money, you once again throttle how much they can play and how far they can play by constraints placed on the game that can only be avoided by......paying more money.
5. While I have never payed you greedy people any money, I know people who have and have not received what they payed for and were denied refunds.
6. You refuse to fix issues with your game (i.e. progress disappearing, game crashes, game failing to load etc etc)
7. You obviously spend a lot of time working on new holiday content but next to no time on adding in new game modes or new content. (i.e. club hunts, new hunt modes, new objectives) A lot of your actual updates simply use recycled maps and animal models.
I'm just going to be straight up honest. I spend money on games. I have a large steam library and a large game library on my iPad. I'm no stranger to the F2P model and I've spent money on it in the past and enjoyed it. But you guys are so obviously and blatantly greedy and offer so little for what you want to charge for, I will NEVER give you people a dime. People will gladly pay money for quality content and a quality experience. People will NOT pay for the privilege of playing a buggy, crash prone game who is simply trying to charge them for the most basic of content, upgrades that quickly expire and features that only last a week or two. I could easily see a person who wanted to buy all of things you offer and buy all the holiday guns spending hundreds or even thousands of dollars on this game. For what? What does this game offer that is worth even the smallest fraction of that?
Get a clue you greedy bastards.
I feel bad for the people that were exploited and tricked into using real money to further themselves in a game that crashes after every mission or requires a restart after every mission.
If you pay for something you should have an expectation of services shouldn't you? How do you take something back or get reimbursement for a product that you cannot get the company to respond to?
If you pay for something it should work. Many of these people are being ripped off.
We very much appreciate your feedback. While I hesitate to ask a favor of you, it would be very helpful if you could submit a Customer Care ticket with your statement here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
The forums are quite informal, but submitting a ticket will ensure your feedback is seen by the appropriate people.
Hey, if you're lucky, you'll get this response when submitting that ticket like most of us did!
"Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care.
There is a new update available for this game. Please update the game. If there is any problem, please get back to us.
Glu Mobile Customer Care"