Options

Don't bother submitting a ticket for help with anything

Icon77Icon77 Registered Users 7 Posts
They don't respond to them.

Comments

• Options
    Icon77Icon77 Registered Users 7 Posts
    My mistake, got a response if you can call it that. My ticket was like everyone else's in regards to lost items/progress/money which this doesn't address at all. Could you at least try to not make it a cut and paste boilerplate brushoff?

"Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care.

There is a new update available for this game. Please update the game. If there is any problem, please get back to us.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Abrar Khan
    Glu Mobile Customer Care"
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Icon77 wrote: »
    My mistake, got a response if you can call it that. My ticket was like everyone else's in regards to lost items/progress/money which this doesn't address at all. Could you at least try to not make it a cut and paste boilerplate brushoff?

"Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care.

There is a new update available for this game. Please update the game. If there is any problem, please get back to us.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Abrar Khan
    Glu Mobile Customer Care"

This instruction is the first step to solve the problem. If you continue to have issues after doing the update, you should reply to the ticket to keep it open.
  • Options
    chikkenbonzchikkenbonz Registered Users 18 Posts
    What about the 3 tickets I submitted for the Region 8 assault rifle I won then lost? I got NO REPLY. Glu customer service is a joke! Give me a break "Admin".

Heres an idea: Run BETA TESTS and fix any problems BEFORE releasing the glitched-ass game to the public. And find some competent programmers to fix problems that do arise. Game is still freezing. This is a poor excuse for an event and shouldnt have even been released. Good idea-poor execution.
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    Today i recieved a response to a submitted ticket ... submitted 2 weeks ago, ticket concerned lost jollyshot weapon which i had purchased but was unable to use at some point after a holiday hunt update( that particular bug was quickly corrected.) I had supplemented earned glucoins with a 10.00$ purchase to get the additional coins as to finish holiday hunts...today glu responded with a "one time exception" of lost glucoins in game error..whatever that means.. i recieved 1543 glucoins !!! And instructions as how not to loss progress to cloud etc.. no mention of game bugs however... all concerned data loss/ cloud/.. anyway i am pleased with the overcompensation of lost purchase.. which had already been corrected in a update... thx glu
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    mwrhgc wrote: »
    Today i recieved a response to a submitted ticket ... submitted 2 weeks ago, ticket concerned lost jollyshot weapon which i had purchased but was unable to use at some point after a holiday hunt update( that particular bug was quickly corrected.) I had supplemented earned glucoins with a 10.00$ purchase to get the additional coins as to finish holiday hunts...today glu responded with a "one time exception" of lost glucoins in game error..whatever that means.. i recieved 1543 glucoins !!! And instructions as how not to loss progress to cloud etc.. no mention of game bugs however... all concerned data loss/ cloud/.. anyway i am pleased with the overcompensation of lost purchase.. which had already been corrected in a update... thx glu

good to hear.
  • Options
    cewing1906cewing1906 Registered Users 10 Posts
    True...I submitted a ticket and a reply a month ago. Havent heard anything
  • Options
    cewing1906cewing1906 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Now they replied to me. Finally fixed the problem