Options

Hauer Stockman

WoodyWoody Registered Users 57 Posts
2013-12-25225444.png
[photo from nil]
if you haventy got this yet dont plan on it ive been playing region 4 for awhile now and the region is all jacked up except for the quail hunts which is a different background setting on the same region and the other background setting goes so slow you try to shoot and you have to lead them and the clock is all messed up cause the lag too so really for a dev team the problem is focused now lets fix it, its the desert setting hopefully before the holiday hunts are gone it might be fixed thats the last weapon i need ohh and yea on some of the hunts the screen gets all boxy and crashes my droid razr and i mean crashes it phone shuts down and wont come back on now

Comments

• Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    ok what is the point of this?
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I think the user with the broken full stop key is griping about not being able to win the above gun due to region 4 being buggy...
  • Options
    WoodyWoody Registered Users 57 Posts
    yea it pisses me off that its been buggy for awhile now and they dont fix it and i have all other gun they have ever brought to the game except the gold guns not wasting money so this is the only one i still need and sum of the hunts just crash my phone lol
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Holiday hunts finish on the 9th, so not long left. Not that I need to worry, I've already won mine! :p

Was a tedious slog, though, region 4 is super boring. Kill 8 blue wildebeest, kill 15 brindled gnus that look exactly like blue wildebeest, kill some more wildebeest, kill some more gnus etc, etc...