Options

Error: Region 3 : Game 30/40 : 2 Rocky Mountain Bighorn with Lung Shot - IMPOSSIBLE

On the above game, even when you achieve a Lung Shot, it is not recognised. You shoot and the hit is recognised with the words 'Lung Shot'. You do it again for the 2nd required kill and same words 'Lung Shot' appear. But the shot is not recognised on the screen as its still reads 1/2 (one of two). The game ends and the following screen adds value by showing there HAS been 2 'Lung Shots'. But you have NOT succeeded in the mission as the section stills shows you as only having achieved ONE correct 'Lung Shot' kill.

I have tried 8 different times and exactly the same for ever attempt - and therefore the section is impossible to complete and no subsequent games can be played; effectively from that point onwards the whole game becomes pointless.

Not Happy! :mad:

Comments

• Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Doesn't really make the whole game pointless, does it? Finish the trophy hunts and move onto the next region...
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Be sure of your target. Many hunts have a variation of the same animal: Rocky Mountain Bighorn, Young Rocky Mountain Bighorn, Mature Rocky Mountain Bighorn. You must identify each animal EXACTLY as the hunt describes in order to complete it.

Good Luck

Sunny
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    Shropshire LadShropshire Lad Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks Sunny but the targeted animals are the correct breed, that is what is making it so annoying.
  • Options
    Shropshire LadShropshire Lad Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks pistoff, but the point I was trying to make is that I do like to finish each part but as I can get past this part 30/40, I don't get a chance of finishing off others in the same section.
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    Submit a ticket they might have a created a new problem somehow considering most people who read these forums are past that point.
  • Options
    jdd.botterjdd.botter Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same here.
    Made 2 correct lung shot kills (even the 3th)
    Not added to counter .. did not count the lung shots . So impossible to get next level.

Plz admin . Help out ...
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Definitely make sure it's the right type of sheep! I've made that mistake many times, I just get impatient and start shooting. When it doubt, use a sports drink to slow down time and get it done. (If you have one to spare) T.F.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx