Options

Holiday weapons not recognized

Am I the only one that is still not letting me go any holiday hunts? I finished almost if one them once but thats what when no progress of mine was saving. I read someone say even with the holiday weapons the game still doesn't recognize it and they couldn't go further. . I'm interested if I'm the only one with this problem. From the message boards I see alot of problems I don't have. So it seems that problems are wide spread for this game and glu is just trying to keep their business above water. Seems like they can't afford to pay to get this game the attention it needs.

Comments

• Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    They have problems because they are dealing with multiple devices trying to run the same while fixing problems adding content, and you know they must be understaffed as well.
  • Options
    BbashBbash Registered Users 11 Posts
    WUS-WUS wrote: »
    They have problems because they are dealing with multiple devices trying to run the same while fixing problems adding content, and you know they must be understaffed as well.

That's a more fair statement. Anyways my question was if anyone else is having this issue or not being able to play the holiday hunts.