Options

Need help

I've completed region 7. How do I get region 8? I am using iOS. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    I don't believe Region 8 has been released yet.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    Raymond RooksRaymond Rooks Registered Users 1 Posts
    When I download apps and then start them I don't receive glu coins. ..how can I redeem my coins?
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    No region 8 yet, glu coin help I don't know submit a ticket?
  • Options
    Terry LTerry L Registered Users 3 Posts
    This looked like a good spot to ask my question! I have been playing on my android since first of October and at level 35, trophy hunts all done in Region 6! When they came out with the Facebook app I was like alright, I can see this a lot better! Well anyway I have maxed all my weapons, and have built up some cash while waiting for Region five and new selection of weapons! My question is, "When is region five and six going to be available on the Facebook app?
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    Terry L wrote: »
    This looked like a good spot to ask my question! I have been playing on my android since first of October and at level 35, trophy hunts all done in Region 6! When they came out with the Facebook app I was like alright, I can see this a lot better! Well anyway I have maxed all my weapons, and have built up some cash while waiting for Region five and new selection of weapons! My question is, "When is region five and six going to be available on the Facebook app?

no idea i play on an iPad. i heard that android users do not have the club hunts yet either.
  • Options
    Terry LTerry L Registered Users 3 Posts
    Nope, no club hunts on droid! Tell ya the truth I haven't played the phone app very much since they came out with the FB app! I have a hard time seeing some things on that tiny screen! I have 3 FB pages, so I loaded the game on all three and would have said I went hog-wild, except there are no hogs to hunt in this game! lol Now I am just spinning my wheels at region four waiting for more! Maybe I ought to find a Dev to prod some answers out of!!!