Options

Game Won't Load

My game is just hanging on glu guy with hunter's cap and closes shortly afterwards. This just started yesterday and have not been able to log in since Sunday. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Options
    EdgeEdge Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same issue here. I am level 40 and have finished holiday hunts, at least as much as I could without buying the gold holiday shotgun. I also completed the Egypt level trophy and conventional hunts. I do not want to lose all the weapons that I have fully upgraded. But my game won't start at all. Waiting on a patch. Already downloaded the holiday version 1.2.1. Any suggestions anybody??? This all began on Dec. 26.
  • Options
    JSLJSL Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same here. Started happening yesterday the 5th of January. What makes it worse is I only got it working again about a week ago after a month of no loading.
  • Options
    JSLJSL Registered Users 3 Posts
    I got it going again by reapplying the fix I applied earlier hope that works for you.
  • Options
    PistolPistol Registered Users 8 Posts
    JSL wrote: »
    I got it going again by reapplying the fix I applied earlier hope that works for you.

what was the fix? are you on android or iOS?
  • Options
    Alan1572Alan1572 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Same here, only worked for 2 weeks or so after the last problem :(
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Holiday hunts end on the 9th so there'll be another update then, I expect...
  • Options
    Still can't load the game, not happy
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Make sure you've updated to the most recent version (through the store, not through the game). The last update was supposed to address this issue.
  • Options
    How do I do this when the game won't load?
  • Options
    Anyone????
  • Options
    Alan1572 wrote: »
    How do I do this when the game won't load?
    As I said above, run the update through the store, not the game. If that does not fix the issue, then you'll have to wait for the next update which is currently in development, but should address the issue of hanging. Another user suggested ensuring you have enough space, as freeing up some space fixed it for him.
  • Options
    I've been using iOS and Android versions of the game and the Android one was* irritating in the extreme. Always downloading mysterious updates that never seemed to make any difference, maps constantly disappearing and having to be re-downloaded, hanging at the start up screen, timer errors etc.

*I say was, as I've uninstalled it now, too annoying!
  • Options
    No answer....not surprised, haven't even had a reply from my customer care ticket from nearly a week ago
  • Options
    You probably joined the back of a verrrrrrryyyyy llllloooooonnnnnngggg queue when you submitted it!
  • Options
    I seem to be having major problems just finding out how to upgrade through the store, I'm sure it's very simple.....when you know
  • Options
    Alan1572 wrote: »
    I seem to be having major problems just finding out how to upgrade through the store, I'm sure it's very simple.....when you know

If you've already updated, you'll only have the option to launch the game. If so, you'll need to wait for the next update which should be addressing launch issues.
  • Options
    So I wait a week for someone to get back to me because my game won't get past the loading screen and I finally get an answer.....clear my apps, well I did and wasn't surprised to find it didn't work, so now I wait god only knows how long for the next update, fantastic.
  • Options
    MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    If you've already updated, you'll only have the option to launch the game. If so, you'll need to wait for the next update which should be addressing launch issues.

Mr. Administrator:

It happened today to me. The game does not launch. I have tríed all your suggestions but they did not work. So my last hope is the next update. Can you share with me when this will take place aprox.?

Thanks in advance.