Options

i run into a problem when trying to watch videos for the glu credits

firstly can i apologize if i make any mistakes while reading this to you cuz i'm currently trying to voice type it as typing with my fingers is too much effort. however i have a problem when it comes to trying to watch videos for glu Credits . after doing 2 or 3 it starts automatically selecting the top option which is install games via ads for credits and that's not reliable enough and doesn't work half of the time.

i have no problem with sitting there for 2 or 3 hours constantly watching videos for free credits but when it suddenly decide what i'm not allowed to anymore stop getting a little bit wound up if anyone could help me up greatly appreciated as i really like this game but it's a little bit too overpriced for my range

Comments

• Options
    slowride109slowride109 Registered Users 15 Posts
    The short answer is they want your $. You used to be able to watch 10 or so videos before they cut you off but it seems to be going down to 2 or 3 like you're saying happens to you. They just want you to buy the credits. They only get so much for the ads that you watch so it isn't worth it for them to let you watch an unlimited amount. You can get all the weapons and upgrades you need without spending any real $ on the game if you're patient. It is just more challenging.
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    You could trying exiting the game, go into application manager and clear the cache, this may help to keep videos playing. Used this for other games but not this one, should work though.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I watched over 90 the other night and over 200 once before that. I reckon what happens to the odd player is they let you amass a lot of credit, but it stops just short of you being able to afford something in the store, thus tempting you to shell out real cash for it. Example: I had 76 gold the other night, watched 90 plus ads and ended up with about 175. Oh look, the holiday hunt assault rifle has just been reduced to 190. So tantalisingly out of reach...

I didn't buy it!
  • Options
    phillipbunch05phillipbunch05 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I know what you guys mean I go to each videos to and when I select it. It doesn't do any thing