Options

No Credits

I have leveled up to Level 19 yet I still have no Glu credits.

Anybody know what's up with that?

Comments

• Options
    cewing1906cewing1906 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I guess there isn't an answer to this one.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    cewing1906 wrote: »
    I guess there isn't an answer to this one.

Have you not earned any credits or have you received them and the count goes down to zero? If it's the latter, this thread will help: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1749-Android-Glu-Credits-balance-showing-zero
    Also, please remember that on Android, Glu credits are used across games, so if you use credits in one game they will disappear in all your games.
  • Options
    What happens is I go up a level. It says I earned one credit but my count stays at 0.

Its happened 21 times so far.

I dont play any other games with GPU credits.
  • Options
    What happens is I go up a level. It says I earned one credit but my count stays at 0.

Its happened 21 times so far.

I dont play any other games with GPU credits.

I don't think we've encountered anything like that yet. What device/OS are you running and are you on the most recent version of the game?
  • Options
    PinoiryderPinoiryder Registered Users 1 Posts
    I did one.of your survey for free glu credit but yet I still have not received the glu credits..
  • Options
    Pinoiryder wrote: »
    I did one.of your survey for free glu credit but yet I still have not received the glu credits..
    This is a separate issue. First, you should wait at 24 hours for credits to appear. If they still do not appear, you'll have to work with Tapjoy or SponsorPay as they are the ones who control those offers.
  • Options
    I'm on an Android. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing has changed.
  • Options
    I'm on an Android. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing has changed.

This is certainly a new issue that we have not encountered. You'll need to submit a ticket to document it and hopefully things will be resolved for you with a future update. Ensure you have enough room on your device and you've updated to the most recent version.
  • Options
    Where do I do that?
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    To submit a ticket for help; http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
    That should take you to the proper place, good luck getting things sorted out.
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Where do I do that?

Upper right of your screen and click "Submit Ticket"
    Drink more beer. :cool: