Options

Game freezes after each hunt on samsung galaxy s3

Beagle223Beagle223 Registered Users 1 Posts
I am able to start the game but have to restart it almost every time after I complete a hunt because it freezes. Been this way since i passed region 4. Any updates for this??? Please help!!

Comments

• Options
    MasterEdMasterEd Registered Users 2 Posts
    Beagle223 wrote: »
    I am able to start the game but have to restart it almost every time after I complete a hunt because it freezes. Been this way since i passed region 4. Any updates for this??? Please help!!

Have the same issue since the last update. I can handle that issue, with that one at least I still could play. Now for the last two weeks I have been getting a Timer Error and energy is not returning. I have sent several messages to GLU regarding this to no avail. I guess I am just going to have to remove the game off of my phone and never buy another copy of Deer Hunter again. I have always bought the new copy every year for xbox when it came out but not now.

Oh well

an Unsatisfied Hunter in Florida
  • Options
    JairusJairus Registered Users 13 Posts
    MasterEd wrote: »
    Have the same issue since the last update. I can handle that issue, with that one at least I still could play. Now for the last two weeks I have been getting a Timer Error and energy is not returning. I have sent several messages to GLU regarding this to no avail. I guess I am just going to have to remove the game off of my phone and never buy another copy of Deer Hunter again. I have always bought the new copy every year for xbox when it came out but not now.

Oh well

an Unsatisfied Hunter in Florida

Timer error is sorted by connecting into data of your 3G network then off- this is to register the timer so you don't cheat on energy refill
  • Options
    tattoo13tattoo13 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Beagle223 wrote: »

I'm having the exact same problem after the last update. When I finish a hunt the game closes and I have to restart.
    Getting tired of it taking so long to play a couple rounds.
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    This has been happening since right around New Year's day. The latest update didn't fix it, just got rid of holiday hunts. Real bummer.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    PistolPistol Registered Users 8 Posts
    I had the same problem, fixed it by removing the glu.wallet folder in the android folder using a file manager (my PC through USB). not to worry, a new one will download when you sign in after restarting the game and all my glu credits were still there. Hope it helps!
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Rmoved Glu.wallet and problem persists. :(
    Facebook player
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Try this:

If you have installed to an SD card, you’ll find the folder in its root directory there; otherwise you will find them in your main memory, under a folder called “Android.”

Often the location of these resource file folders will be under two different folders, one call “data” and one called “obb”. The files must be deleted from BOTH LOCATIONS:

/Android/obb/<package-name> AND /Android/data/<package-name>

For example:

For Deer Hunter 2014 – delete:
    /Android/data/com.glu.deerhunt2 AND /Android/data com.glu.deerhunt2

Then, re-download. I did this and didn’t lose anything.
    Drink more beer. :cool: