Options

New Region

Bigdaddy647Bigdaddy647 Registered Users 15 Posts
Just got a banner when I hit the weapons shop button that says Klondike Yukon coming soon!
Looking forward to some new challenges.

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Just got a banner when I hit the weapons shop button that says Klondike Yukon coming soon!

Region 8 is indeed on its way.
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    Cool can't wait
  • Options
    almer18almer18 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Me too I just saw it the banner beautifull region. Exicited
  • Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    Really hoping its got a bunch of new animals but bring it on I've got a lot of cash I can spend
  • Options
    PhdangPhdang Registered Users 5 Posts

I sure hope there are plans to have regions in Asia and Australia. I'd love to be able to shoot animals like mongoose, tigers, gorillas, dingos and various marsupials... Even the cute ones!
  • Options
    Jesse JamesJesse James Registered Users 1 Posts
    How much cash can you save on this game? Does it go into 7 digits, like over a million?
  • Options
    PhdangPhdang Registered Users 5 Posts
    Yes, you can have over a million. Just to show how much free time I have, I'm at ~$2.4 mil.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I have 10.2 million.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Bigdaddy647Bigdaddy647 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Thanks Sheppeck, I was wondering if I could go over 9,999,999. I am currently just under 9 million. I was worried it would reset to zero like the odometers of years ago.
  • Options
    When the scoreboard was full of hackers they had numbers that read in the billions or more and those # registered,I am currently at 9.6 million.
  • Options
    @g7833 I am trying to catch you on the kills leadership board but no matter how much I play you are always about 11,000 kills ahead of me.
  • Options
    I know the feeling I can't gain any ground on anyone ahead of me either,that's just to try and get into 2nd the guy in first has 250,000 kills so I won't be trying to catch him:)
  • Options
    That person should be removed from the top spot. The person obviously cheated. The guy hasn't played since Novemer. It would be impossible to get that many kills in that short amount of time.
  • Options
    I agree but when they removed the cheaters they left him on there so I don't know I just think of those guys as not even being there and just play against the guys who don't cheat.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Do you think if I signed up it would show all my kills, or just from that moment on?

ETA it does show me on there. Only in 152nd place! :(
  • Options
    I'm not sure i play on iPhone and Game Center was an included app so it's been keeping my records from day 1.152nd place that's gotta be a mistake
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    32 thousand kills apparently, so it must've remembered everything...
  • Options
    pawkapawka Registered Users 49 Posts
    How about Chicago or New York, shoot rats,pigeons,crack heads and gang members.