DH 2014 Crashes on FREE Glu Credits button

ramtksramtks Registered Users 3 Posts
Have any of you encountered this weird issue of DH 2014 crashing on the click of FREE Glu Credits button? Unfortunately, I've been experiencing this for month now. So, I'm unable to earn any FREE gold :(
Please let me know if there are any hacks or workarounds for this.
Otherwise, my game is smooth and no other crashes.
I'm on Android 4.3 in my S4 amd running the latest version of DH 2014 i.e. v1.2.3.

Can uninstalling and reinstalling resolve this issue?

Comments

• YesPalYesPal Registered Users 23 Posts
    Yes uninstall and reinstall it should do the trick.
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Don't uninstall and reinstall. You will loose all of your progress. You should submit a trouble ticket.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Don't uninstall and reinstall. You will loose all of your progress. You should submit a trouble ticket.

Once again, Sheppeck is correct.
  • ramtksramtks Registered Users 3 Posts
    Cool... thanks to all for the replies, esp Sheppeck.
    I've submitted a problem ticket.

Just checking... if I uninstall and then reinstall again, will I lose only my progress or even the guns, bucks and glu credits (gold)?
    A uninstall and reinstall will loose everything. It will be like you are playing the game for the first time.
  • Wolfeye69Wolfeye69 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Step 1:*Update to the most recent version of the game. Do not uninstall your game as you may lose your game progress.*check The Sticky Post At The Top Of This Section!!!!!!ok I Did
    Well If It Wouldnt Update Or The App Crashed And U Had To Reinstall It. So Wots That Mean U Lost All Ur Progress?
    Why We Sign In /google Account Then For, Ha??
    Just To Spam our circle And Send In Invitation To Our Friends Or To Back Up Our Stuff When Such A Thing Happend!!!!
    o Sheppek And Admin Why U Didnt Say That From The Begining Instate If Sending Links That Dosent Solve Anything !
    With All The Apps I Had When Its Crash Just Reinstall It And It Will Do The Job Even In This App Once So This is Somthing New In This App U Lose Everything , This Is Should Be Fixed N The New Update And I Need My Profile Back U Can C The Progress Lvl Thrw The achievements 7regions Top Wopens Fully Upgraded!! All The Time , Money Wouldtnt Go N The Air i promis Ill Track This Up And We Will C As Its Not Only My Proplem I Already Saw Heaps Of Ppl Hav The Same Thing Here , They Got No Reply Or Some Links Or Closed Threads.. Its The New

Upgrade .technical Support Should Be Involved!
    Ps Glueadmin U Closed My Thread Before I Reply On It ! No Good Mate!
    Already Sent A costoumer care Ticket And We Will Go From There ...
    @ wolfeye69 your posts don't make any sense.
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Starting to think YesPal is trolling now...
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    @ wolfeye69 your posts don't make any sense.
    It Does And Stop Ur Usless Replies Unless U Know How To Solve This I Dont Expect Much From U Anyways Andvplz Dont Reply On My Threads Im Wating For Gluadmin To Do That Even I Wait A Couple Of Days ... Gluadmin We Need To Solve This Matter Out ...