Region 8 on its way

YesPalYesPal Registered Users 23 Posts
Region 8 will be ready for the uk in 4 hours

Comments

• SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Where did you get this information? What about the US?
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • YesPalYesPal Registered Users 23 Posts
    Campbell told me
    Unless "Campbell" works for Glu the information is worthless.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Unless "Campbell" works for Glu the information is worthless.

I'm sorry, but this actually made me laugh out loud. I'm not personally aware of anyone named Campbell at Glu. However, it seems as though Region 8 may be coming this week. :)
    Also, Android will always follow a few days behind on small updates (and up to a week on releases or large updates).
    Campbell aka Barlow
    YesPal wrote: »
    Campbell aka Barlow

There is no Barlow or Campbell on the DH team. So unless you got your information straight from a Glu employee, it would be completely by coincidence.
    Gluadmin did post that region 8 is coming out soon. So probably within a week region 8 will be out.
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Gluadmin did post that region 8 is coming out soon. So probably within a week region 8 will be out.

Yes, I have the same info as Gluadmin and we know now it will likely be sooner than a week. :)
    Thanks for the information.
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    YesPal wrote: »
    Campbell told me

That the same fella who told you you'd get 20,000 bucks for a heart shot on a pigeon?
  • eltexeltex Registered Users 1 Posts
    Running DH on Android Samsung Galaxy 3. Got two push updates today. After the 2nd, it started up, and as I was swiping to move from region 3 to region 4, it popped up with 'unlocked new region' screen. It then restarted on it's own, and of course, no region 8 was there when I logged back in. Oh well, I am guessing they have pushed the info onto our devices, and now we are waiting for a switch to be turned on.

FYI, my game had been restarting ~25% of the time when i complete a hunt. After every few hunts, I get a popup from GLU advertising a new game. I close them out and click the next button, and BAM, it restarts. If there isn't an ad from GLU for a game, it typically doesn't restart when i click next.

Since the push update today, this seems to have been fixed.I have only had about 12-15 hunts so far, but it hasn't crashed yet. Kudo's on the fix, if it stays that way. The major issue I have now is the 'lost cloud connection' i get during the middle of a hunt. They need to fix this so it won't popup until the hunt completes.
  • WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    Good can't wait
    pistoff wrote: »
    That the same fella who told you you'd get 20,000 bucks for a heart shot on a pigeon?

Il have him, the little toe rag 😡
  • DrDeathDrDeath Registered Users 9 Posts
    Got $900k & a free region 8 assault rifle. Bring it!