Options

Region 8 Assault Rifle (Regin 6 holiday hunt reward)

Icon77Icon77 Registered Users 7 Posts
Has anyone who won this rifle and then lost it during the problems everyone was having, ever gotten it after going back and killing Randy the Reindeer again?

I had killed Randy, won the gun, lost the gun when the game crash, killed Randy again, and did not get the Region 8 assault rifle again. Is it even possible to get to Randy again if you've killed him once or is there no way to get it again? I've entered a support ticket and the response was they can't restore anything.

Comments

• Options
    Icon77Icon77 Registered Users 7 Posts
    348 views and not one helpful comment? About as useful here as customer support.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    When the game stopped updating I stopped playing. Didn't make sense to keep playing when I knew anything I did wouldn't be saved.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    If they won't restore it there's nothing you can do.I have one the guns but once you get through the hunts that get you the guns all they give you is the random filler hunts like you had to play between the reindeer,all you could do was submit a ticket and if they said they wouldn't restore it i would say your screwed,sorry
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    you state you killed randy twice in the first sentence then ask if thats even possible to do.. so with that kind of logic i would find it hard to restore anything with you if i were on the other end of a support ticket.. sorry just my opinion. glu has helped resolve my issues and responded to my one ticket..it took couple of weeks but that was made clear when i submitted my ticket..
  • Options
    DrDeathDrDeath Registered Users 9 Posts
    Got the gun & never lost it. Am I going to?
  • Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    Shouldn't the issue has been fixed it was awhile ago when everyone's game was crashing before the new update if you still have it you should be good.