Options

How to kill 25 animals in one club hunt

Bigdaddy647Bigdaddy647 Registered Users 15 Posts
I was looking at the achievements in the Game Center page and one of them is to kill 25 animals in a single Club Hunt. I assume you have to do it in some bird shooting round, but there is never enough time to get 25. Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I've been wondering the same thing. I was thinking maybe you have to play a hunt more than once to get that 25 because you are absolutely correct, there is never enough animals on a club hunt. The most I've been able to kill is 16
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    Just had a thought ( they come few and far between ). What about using one of those sports drinks. Don't they slow down time some how. Never really used them before, but they are also part of the achievements, using 10 or something.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    25 is easy. On the bird hunts I got as high as 35 kills. The trick is to find where the birds take off from and just keep shooting. The region 7 auto shotgun works great and has a really fast reload. And some of the assur rifle hunts you can get over 25 kills but you have to have an assay rifle fully up faded to do that.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    I agree I got 29 kills on a duck hunt with my region 7 auto shogun but there was a zebra level I played a long time ago where I killed 23 without the kind of fire power I have now,hope this helps.
  • Options
    Jolly WombatJolly Wombat Registered Users 2 Posts
    Were you around for the holiday hunts? I couldn't get this achievement until I tried the Snow Plow shotgun. 14 rounds and a quick reload for the birds.
  • Options
    Tbuff49Tbuff49 Registered Users 12 Posts
    You can do it with practice and in the bird rounds. The qual can give the most I've got 49 in one round, on Pheasants the best I've been able to do is 35, on ducks my best has been 29. The best I've been able to do on animals is 23 with the little wolverines. Everything else seems to only give at most 20 to even shoot at and the average is about 15. Good hunting.
  • Options
    Not even getting close, then I hit 25 moose in a club hunt.WOW.
  • Options
    I just got done playing a moose hunt also. My high was 41 kills in the moose hunt.
  • Options
    You are better. Than me. Is there an auto shot gun? Or is the highest semi-auto? Would it make a difference?
  • Options
    I was using a region 7 auto shotgun. I purchased it with gold. You really need an auto shot gun fully upgraded to get a really high kill count. And you also need to reload when there is a pause in the animals coming out. If you wait until your out of ammo you will miss out on some kills.
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    What region club hunt are you seeing 41 moose in. 30 seconds? I came close on a duck hunt every hunt I tried there is not enough time or animals to get that but I will keep trying.
  • Options
    On region 3. It is still on there now. 41 was my high. The other two times I played it I got 35 and 37 kills.
  • Options
    I have the region 7 Westin Exterminator, fully upgraded except for the last sight upgrade(because it costs gold) and I don't think I need more zoom or infrared on a shot gun. But this weapon as well as all the others say a SEMI auto. What am I missing?
  • Options
    You are right it does say semi auto. I have the same upgrades as you on the shotgun. The Weston exterminator is by far the best shotgun. Other shotguns take far to long in between shots.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    On region 3. It is still on there now. 41 was my high. The other two times I played it I got 35 and 37 kills.

You seem to have been very lucky with the amount of animals that appear. I just did both region 3 moose hunts and killed everything that appeared on screen. Got 23 on one and 24 on another. Seems strange that you saw another 12 or 13 moose in the same amount of time...
  • Options
    It does seem to vary on the amount of animals that appear.
  • Options
    pawkapawka Registered Users 49 Posts
    Anybody have an idea why the animal count varies so much.
  • Options
    My guess is to keep the game interesting. If you knew how many kills you were going to get every game there wouldn't be a point in even playing the game.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Peeps on Android DO always know how many they're gonna kill coz they don't have club hunts! :p