region 8

almer18almer18 Registered Users 7 Posts
Hey glu where is the region 8 ill been waiting now for a month. Please realize. ....

Comments

• almer18almer18 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Come on region 8. When you gonna come out?
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Region 8 will be coming soon, however we cannot give out exact dates as things change.
  • g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    Don't suppose you can tell us what region 8 is?
  • Alan1572Alan1572 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Or when a fix is available for me to get gaming again?
  • RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    g 78 33 wrote: »
    Don't suppose you can tell us what region 8 is?

You should be getting a pop up with info in game soon!
  • vaelennvaelenn Registered Users 1 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Region 8 will be coming soon, however we cannot give out exact dates as things change.

Better focus on fixing the load issue soon! What good is ANY region if game won't load?
    vaelenn wrote: »
    Better focus on fixing the load issue soon! What good is ANY region if game won't load?

We are keeping you updated in this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?92564-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-DH14-PLEASE-READ&p=138699#post138699
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Seen the pop up, it was the Yukon area and had a weird big cat/bear hybrid looking creature!
    I'm good with that as long as it didn't look like a lion,kudu,onyx,leopard,deer,wolf,moose,elk or bear its all good.
    51d151ba569303125383274a5a6b55e1.jpg
    Just a guess Snow Leopard ?
    Don't they live in Asia?
    There's not a lot of animals on this game that live where we hunt them so it's a possibility
  • PhdangPhdang Registered Users 5 Posts
    I sure hope there are plans to have regions in Asia and Australia. I'd love to be able to shoot animals like mongoose, tigers, gorillas, dingos and various marsupials... Even the cute ones!
    Hope they don't do one here I'm from Alberta,Canada and it would pretty much be the same hunts deer,moose,elk we could just swap out bears and wolverines with porcupines and some gophers
    All the north American regions have been on the western side, Alaska, the Klondike, British Columbia, Washington state, "Pacific Northwest"... Makes it easy to program when all you have to do is change the background a little and vary the colour of the animals.
    We haven't seen the Klondike region yet but I'm guessing it will be a lot of the same animals again I'm still looking forward to it I found Egypt kinda boring
  • DrDeathDrDeath Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'd like to see the concrete jungle after the Yukon.
    Region 8 is now live on iOS and Android.
  • DrDeathDrDeath Registered Users 9 Posts
    Cool, but kinda like shootin fish in a barrel.
  • fed2828fed2828 Registered Users 9 Posts
    great is here but the contract hunt only moose, bears & geese came short in that area.