Options

Timer error?

Is anyone else getting this? I can not get any energy for two days now because of this.

Comments

• Options
    PhilosogamerPhilosogamer Registered Users 8 Posts
    Dlastdraw wrote: »
    Is anyone else getting this? I can not get any energy for two days now because of this.

Be sure to have a quality internet connection, and hard close the app. Then go into your time/clock settings on your device and make sure everything is set to automatic. Then, start the app up again.

Let me know if this works!
  • Options
    DlastdrawDlastdraw Registered Users 2 Posts
    Nothing!!!!!!
  • Options
    vermiculitevermiculite Registered Users 2 Posts
    I had the same problem a couple of days ago. Game started and I noticed an error in the top left of the screen. After running out of energy and it not refilling i saw i was going to have to wait something like six hundred million minutes for it to refill. I ended up using glue credits to refill it and it has gone back to 7min refill time. However i upgraded part of my rifle and the import time is 41654 days. Lol i am not waiting over 100 years or spend 120 million glue credits to speed it up.

Closed game. Forced stop, cleared cache, checked time was on auto and restarted game and there is no change. Still have long upgrade wait.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I had the time error yesterday while I was away from my apartment. As soon as i got home my iPhone connected to my wifi network and the time error went away.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Eric BEric B Registered Users 52 Posts
    Same here a mobile network isnt available at work but there's wireless there, but I can't play at work during breaks, even with wireless Zip Zip
    SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3
  • Options
    nerdrebelnerdrebel Registered Users 1 Posts
    Like a few months ago energy refilled even without wifi or internet is that now gone...because that blows when energy isnt refilling because of a bad connection...