Options

New ipad, lost all progress

Hi guys. Great game that I have been playing for ages on my ipad 2. I've just got an ipad air and now I seem to have lost all my in game progress. All my achievement seem to be in the options menu but can I get the game back to where I was please? Regards, Wayne.

Comments

• Options
    PhilosogamerPhilosogamer Registered Users 8 Posts
    Unfortunately, gave saves are not saved in the cloud. Each device has to start from scratch. However, if you bought a gun with real currency, like through a special pack, or if you bought any club hunt permits, you can get those back by going to the Deer Hunter 2014 title menu, then taping options, then tapping restore purchases.

Anything bought with any type of virtual currency will not be brought back. If you bought things directly with your wallet, those will come back.
  • Options
    SlapheadyetiSlapheadyeti Registered Users 2 Posts
    Unfortunately, gave saves are not saved in the cloud. Each device has to start from scratch. However, if you bought a gun with real currency, like through a special pack, or if you bought any club hunt permits, you can get those back by going to the Deer Hunter 2014 title menu, then taping options, then tapping restore purchases.

Anything bought with any type of virtual currency will not be brought back. If you bought things directly with your wallet, those will come back.

Oh well. That's the end of that game then. You'd think with all the tech nowadays they would have sorted these little probs.
  • Options
    Eric BEric B Registered Users 52 Posts
    I bought a new tablet and had to sign in a couple times on Google then my stuff was updated but you had to download Regions again but all my stuff eventually updated
    SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3