Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
1-17-14135_zps860d2d01.png

Comments

• Options
    Screenshot_2014-01-17-10-41-43_zpshtpfrrju.png
  • Options
    WoodyWoody Registered Users 57 Posts
    so how in the world do you have 35k glu credits without hacking the game?!
  • Options
    Play on galaxy s4 android in U.S. Glu gold is shared between glu games, I played glu game(s) to earn gold, along with offers, really I figured out how to use one game, but no hack of any sort is in existence as far as I know.
  • Options
    pawkapawka Registered Users 49 Posts
    Please give us step by step instructions, I want 500 gold. 35.000 I want to be you.
  • Options
    I started off watching videos, trying offers, all sorts of stuff. I spent days just trying to get gold anyway I could. Finally I found exactly how to do it, totally legit. All the time, thought, and energy I put into this pales in comparison to what glu did by bringing this great game to android, apple, and Facebook. (And any missing? ) Plus it is far from their only game. A post like that would likely, and rightfully, be deleted.
  • Options
    HeerDunter2014HeerDunter2014 Registered Users 39 Posts
    How come your gold bars look different than mine? Lol just wondering.
  • Options
    Peteroc317Peteroc317 Registered Users 55 Posts

Difference between iOS and android maybe?
  • Options
    MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    Kyra420 wrote: »
    I started off watching videos, trying offers, all sorts of stuff. I spent days just trying to get gold anyway I could. Finally I found exactly how to do it, totally legit. All the time, thought, and energy I put into this pales in comparison to what glu did by bringing this great game to android, apple, and Facebook. (And any missing? ) Plus it is far from their only game. A post like that would likely, and rightfully, be deleted.

On the one side you said "Finally I found exactly how to do it, TOTALLY LEGIT." On the other "A post like that`[explaining how you do it] would likely, and rightfully, be deleted".

????????????????

Why (rightfully) deleting an explanation on something that it is totally legit? Ummmm ... It seems contradictory ...
  • Options
    Menipo wrote: »
    On the one side you said "Finally I found exactly how to do it, TOTALLY LEGIT." On the other "A post like that`[explaining how you do it] would likely, and rightfully, be deleted".

????????????????

Why (rightfully) deleting an explanation on something that it is totally legit? Ummmm ... It seems contradictory ...
    Any post that explains how to get thousands of dollars worth of glu gold for free, regardless of it not involving anything illegal, would be deleted by glu. I know, posted it twice in the past. This is their forum and it is their right. They want people to by gold for development costs and whatnot, I love this game and I play free games because they are free. I can get 46 glu gold in deer hunter reloaed every 4-5 minutes if I put my time into it, but I spent enough time I think.
  • Options
    Possibly a difference between operating systems, maybe is a regional thing too. Check the screen shots posts in other parts of the forums, looks the same as those.
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    I call bs.. you spent your" time and effort" looking for a "legit cheat" spend time braggin about...and state you know of no cheats? We all know there are cheats available..dont exactly know your angle here but.... Is it me?? Does anyone else smell a rat?
  • Options
    mwrhgc wrote: »
    I call bs.. you spent your" time and effort" looking for a "legit cheat" spend time braggin about...and state you know of no cheats? We all know there are cheats available..dont exactly know your angle here but.... Is it me?? Does anyone else smell a rat?

My apologies for somehow offending by being diligent, there is no reason to defame me. Rude people are rude people I guess. Only reason I even started this thread was to figure out how to post a screen shot. At this point it has move into me being called a cheat so I am more than happy if Glu Administration Moderators close this thread. Please do. If I spent 5000 glu gold to buy a rifle in deer hunter reloaed then those are gone, several guns in that game cost that. Basically I have a glu gold bank for all glu gold earned from any glu games on my android device. If I use some in one game my balance increases in all, if I earn in any I earn in all. Try using your brain to think for and, more importantly, about yourself than trying to think of ways to defame me. Move on and good day.
  • Options
    Screenshot_2014-01-18-19-05-14_zpsgybkirut.png
  • Options
    Screenshot_2014-01-18-19-05-04_zpspndczfiz.png
  • Options
    See my credits increased by 47. One for level in deer hunter 2014 and 46 for playing above pictured deer hunter reloaed to a certain point. Hope this helps everyone sleep better!
  • Options
    My apologies for somehow offending by being diligent, there is no reason to defame me. Rude people are rude people I guess. Only reason I even started this thread was to figure out how to post a screen shot. At this point it has move into me being called a cheat so I am more than happy if Glu Administration Moderators close this thread. Please do. If I spent 5000 glu gold to buy a rifle in deer hunter reloaed then those are gone, several guns in that game cost that. Basically I have a glu gold bank for all glu gold earned from any glu games on my android device. If I use some in one game my balance increases in all, if I earn in any I earn in all. Try using your brain to think for and, more importantly, about yourself than trying to think of ways to defame me. Move on and good day.

What do you mean by "having a glu gold bank"? I have also played a lot DH reloaded (I am lvl 393 to give you a hint) but never saw a connection between the gold/bucks earned/spent in both Glu games. They are independent and not connected.

How do you manage to connect the gold/bucks earned in both games (DH 2014 and DH reloaded)? How do you set a "centralized bank" for the two of them?

Thks in advance for your clarification.
  • Options
    Posted in different thread by gluadmin, a moderator.
    "Please remember that on Android, Glu credits are used across games so if you use them in one game, they'll be removed from all games. If this is not the case, please consult this thread for how to address missing credits. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...e-showing-zero"
    So I don't know why if you are playing on android this is not the case for you. Hope that helps clear things some at least. As far as I know credits are shared through most of their games on android.
  • Options
    Posted in different thread by gluadmin, a moderator.
    "Please remember that on Android, Glu credits are used across games so if you use them in one game, they'll be removed from all games. If this is not the case, please consult this thread for how to address missing credits. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...e-showing-zero"
    So I don't know why if you are playing on android this is not the case for you. Hope that helps clear things some at least. As far as I know credits are shared through most of their games on android.

Thanks. I am playing on IOS, so that might be the explanation. I am afraid IOS follows a "Vegas approach" (What happens in Vegas (DH 2014) stays in Vegas (DH 2014)). And the same for the other GLU games.
  • Options
    Yes unfortunately with ios it will not work. From my understanding you would have to start all over if you switch devices because game won't transfer; so heads up. I have not used ios but from what I've read in the forums, this is true. Thanks for being so polite by the way!
  • Options
    Yes unfortunately with ios it will not work. From my understanding you would have to start all over if you switch devices because game won't transfer; so heads up. I have not used ios but from what I've read in the forums, this is true. Thanks for being so polite by the way!

You are welcome.
  • Options
    SHRUÐESHRUÐE Registered Users 6 Posts

LOL - put your tin foil hat back on , not everything is a 'scam' or a 'cheat' simply because it bypasses normal steps.

its not a cheat. You dont download or edit any files and 'hack' the GLU, its simply a work around to get GLU fast.
  • Options
    SHRUÐE wrote: »
    LOL - put your tin foil hat back on , not everything is a 'scam' or a 'cheat' simply because it bypasses normal steps.

its not a cheat. You dont download or edit any files and 'hack' the GLU, its simply a work around to get GLU fast.

So glad you were able to get this to work for you and thank you for the verification.
  • Options
    My apologies for comin across as rude. Basically i didnt believe that you were not aware of any cheats for glucoins . There are several if u make any effort to look . In retrospect , and after movin thru the forums i can see that your intensions and helpful manner to others is honorable.. i dont have dh reloaded..but am considering checkin out your method for coinage.. ... it might be belated but .thank you for the post
  • Options
    My apologies for comin across as rude. Basically i didnt believe that you were not aware of any cheats for glucoins . There are several if u make any effort to look . In retrospect , and after movin thru the forums i can see that your intensions and helpful manner to others is honorable.. i dont have dh reloaded..but am considering checkin out your method for coinage.. ... it might be belated but .thank you for the post

No harm. I understand it seems very unbelievable. Most hacks I looked into seem like scams and I would not trust them, have not tried them and I would not suggest trying them. If they work then so be it, but they are unnecessary. If you have an android device it should be possible, no other operating system shares credits as far as I know. Thank you for apologizing, you are a honorable person to do that. If you decide to try and have questions please send a message, I will not post it here. Best regards!
  • Options
    Ok i will do that..coincidentally when i started the game today my credits were zero... i had 2050..so im gonna try and use the glu restore app that i found a link to in the support forum. If that doesnt go well , i will be definently lookin for a little tutelage on your coin method..wish me luck! Glad we could clear the air kyra420.. thx