region 8 so good.

almer18almer18 Registered Users 7 Posts
Thanks glu im enjoying playing region 8. How about region 9 is coming :)

Comments

• Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Enjoying it too. Just waiting for more power now.

Thanks Glu

Sunny
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Gary McKinnonGary McKinnon Registered Users 26 Posts
    Me to glad it's finally here waiting on the upgrades. Have fun guys
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Region 8 is very fun! I finished the trophy hunts and over half way done with the hunting series. Got a one time feel on the outlaw rifle so I bought that for about 178 gold bars after I had already purchased the PHC Model E100. Both are upgraded to the max, and thankfully none of the upgrades required gold bars! I'll be ready for Region 9 tomorrow lol. I love this stinking game! Enjoy hunting guys and gals!
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Peteroc317Peteroc317 Registered Users 55 Posts
    I finished all trophy hunts and the 40 other ones and now started playing the contract hunts. It seems that they are much easier than region 8 hunts...so far I've been able to kill everything with one shot using my G&H Seeker assault rifle that I won in the region six rare hunt. In region 7 I wasn't able to kill the white lions, jags, or hyenas with one shot with this rifle
    Going to take my time through this region because it could b a month or two before region 9
    I've been going back to my phone every twenty minutes playing two more hunts! I've got about ten left on the series then I'll start the contract hunts. I wasn't able to kill the white lions either with one shot with my seeker, three shots minimum. Jaguars lucky with two shots. Games awesome ain't it?
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    anyone found where elder hoof is hiding? (the second trophy hunt)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • BullseyeBullseye Registered Users 1 Posts
    Region 8 was fun.....all done and ready for 9!
  • Peteroc317Peteroc317 Registered Users 55 Posts
    Bullseye wrote: »
    Region 8 was fun.....all done and ready for 9!

Lol it's gonna be a long wait
  • g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    The rifle hunts were good some were challenging but the big hunts were really easy
  • g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    anyone found where elder hoof is hiding? (the second trophy hunt)

Found him to the right where the creek bed starts
  • almer18almer18 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Finish in 6hrs ready for region 9 come on glu.
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Only just starting the new region. Left my phone at home and had no internet access at work to download it.
    Region 8 is very fun! I finished the trophy hunts and over half way done with the hunting series. Got a one time feel on the outlaw rifle so I bought that for about 178 gold bars after I had already purchased the PHC Model E100. Both are upgraded to the max, and thankfully none of the upgrades required gold bars! I'll be ready for Region 9 tomorrow lol. I love this stinking game! Enjoy hunting guys and gals!

178 is a very good price. I was given a one time offer, too, but it was for 460 gold bars :(

Still bought it, though!
    I was almost fully updated on the one a step lower when I got offered the gun. I wonder why mine was offered at a lower price? It's a cool gun. I finished most of the trophy hunts with it and used the upgraded outlaw for the last trophy hunt. I still have over 5 million bucks, I may just start buying and upgrading guns since it'll take about a month for the. Ext region to come out. I play enough to build up another 5 million or more by then.
    Maybe because you bought the other gun? I was still using my region 7 rifle quite happily when my offer popped up!

Was a hard choice because I wanted the gold shotgun, too and could have just one, as I only had 550 gold bars.
  • Jjex22Jjex22 Registered Users 1 Posts
    All ready to lock and load on my lunch - been updating all morning and now got all the new guns (well ones that don't require gold) bought and updated... Got 63 gold from ads saved up... Ready to plau through!
  • kev593kev593 Registered Users 4 Posts
    good to know tryed 3 times to find him
    g 78 33 wrote: »
    Found him to the right where the creek bed starts
  • A$$hat65A$$hat65 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Good for what? Another redundant, walk through the park region? I thought it was quite boring. Dev's need to step it up. I've whacked so many deer, moose and bears they have to be extinct by now.
    I'm almost done taking my time I really hate the brain shots I drives me nuts. Iol
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Just got done with region 8. Had a lot if fun playing it. The levels where you had to shoot 3 animals in the lungs were a little challenging and took me a few try's to pass it.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
    Finished region 8 time to rack the money up lol
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Finished Region 8 two days ago. Pretty easy. My only issue is one contract hunt. Kill 12 Canadian Geese. I am having a hard time on my Iphone finding 12 little lone killing 12. Any suggestions?
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    The geese contract was a little hard. In the center of the screen the geese come out from the trees. You also have to use the scope on the shot gun. On previous bird hunts you really never had to use the scope. I am also playing on an iPhone.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Tyman2222Tyman2222 Registered Users 58 Posts
    I really like the new update but with the same problem with region 7 for me, I have done tons of those other hunts with a shotgun or assault rifle, like 30 game hunts and 4 trophy hunts in region 8 and finished both game hunts and trophy hunts in region 7 but I still don't have the rare hunt icon, it doesn't even say rare hunt expired, it's blank.
  • Fraliex129Fraliex129 Registered Users 17 Posts
    I'm jealous. Wish my game would work so I could play lol