OneshotOneshot Registered Users 19 Posts
I hope region 9 come soon cause region 8 is done

Comments

• Peteroc317Peteroc317 Registered Users 55 Posts
    Oneshot wrote: »
    I hope region 9 come soon cause region 8 is done

You got at least a month or two wait
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    It's always several weeks between regions... though, there will be some events coming as well.
  • g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    Till then I guess we'll just have to keep shooting pigeons in the heart for 20k?
  • A$$hat65A$$hat65 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Pigeons? You got pigeons? That must come after plinking butterfly whiskers with a pistol. I better get busy! Maybe the real devs will get out of rehab in time to show us something 'else' in 9.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Asshat65 wrote: »
    Pigeons? You got pigeons? That must come after plinking butterfly whiskers with a pistol. I better get busy! Maybe the real devs will get out of rehab in time to show us something 'else' in 9.

You've been warned in another thread. If you continue to insult Glu staff, punitive action will be taken.
  • A$$hat65A$$hat65 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Noted.......
  • YesPalYesPal Registered Users 23 Posts
    Ducks I meant
  • jonnycatjonnycat Registered Users 6 Posts
    I just started playing after Christmas and really enjoy this game. I have finished Region 8 and currently have the Region 8 rifle, and the Region 7 shotgun and assault rifles all maxed out. Should I buy the Region 8 shotgun and assault rifle now and get them built up in anticipation of Region 9? Or just stock up as much cash as possible and wait for the Region 9 weapons?
  • WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    I tend to buy new weapons based on need and not availability. I own less than half of the offered weapons and yet have plenty of firepower. Remember that you can be sucessful in this game even when a bit under gunned.
  • sshu930sshu930 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Since I don't play that much I tend to buy a new gun every other region to reduce the grinding. I may skip 2-3 region guns if I can get away with it.
  • WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    That has been a winning strategy for me.