Options

Still won't load. I'm about to delete this damn thing and spend my money some where .

I still can't load this game. I'm on an ipad mini ios7. I've cleared memory, restarted the ipad and still won't work. Also region 8 is out but the App Store doesn't show any update. I'm not gonna wait around for the next update. I really liked this game and put a lot of time and money into it only to be let down. I've asked customer support for help and I did what they said and still nothing. I'll delete the app before I start all over again.

Comments

• Options
    HeerDunter2014HeerDunter2014 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Rodney wrote: »
    I still can't load this game. I'm on an ipad mini ios7. I've cleared memory, restarted the ipad and still won't work. Also region 8 is out but the App Store doesn't show any update. I'm not gonna wait around for the next update. I really liked this game and put a lot of time and money into it only to be let down. I've asked customer support for help and I did what they said and still nothing. I'll delete the app before I start all over again.

I found this on another post and it worked for me. I deleted the bundledata file and the manifesttime one and it worked. Good luck.

FOR ADVANCED USERS ONLY:

For those using iOS, have version 1.2.1 and are hanging on launch of the game try these steps.

1. Download iExplorer from http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer/
    2. Install iExplorer
    3. Launch iExplorer. Select continue to use in Demo Mode
    4. Connect iOS device. If device has a password enter it on the device and have device on home screen before device will load in iExplorer
    5. Double Click Apps
    6. Double Click DH 2014 folder
    7. Double Click Library
    8. Delete the below FOLDER
    Apps/DH 2014/Library/BundleData

9. Double Click Caches
    10. Delete the below file
    a. 1 file. Apps/DH 2014/Library/Caches/manifesttime.txt

11. Launch the game

If that works great! If not try also deleting this additional files.

a. 1 file. Apps/DH 2014/Library/Caches/Manifest
    b. 1 file. Apps/DH 2014/Library/Caches/manifesttime.txt
    c. 1 file. Apps/DH 2014/Library/Caches/ABTestConfig.txt
    d. 1 file. Apps/DH 2014/Library/Caches/GluonConfig.txt
    e. 1 file. Apps/DH 2014/Library/Caches/Killswitch.txt
    f. 1 file. Apps/DH 2014/Library/Caches/MissionSettings.txt

Please reply here if that fixes it for you. If it worked if just the one file worked or you had to do the whole list.

Thanks for helping us verify this fix!