Options

glu coins disappeared

I can't get glu coins when I level up or watching video. And I lost my all glu coins when the game has been updated. I use android.
Any idea about how can I solve this problem?

Comments

• Options
    greeceNikgreeceNik Registered Users 1 Posts
    I can't get glu coins when I level up or watching video. And I lost my all glu coins when the game has been updated. I use android.
    Any idea about how can I solve this problem?
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    From game select options, privacy/terms, support, and submit ticket. That is who can help with this.
  • Options
    This may help also. It was posted by gluadmin, a moderator, in a different thread.
    Please remember that on Android, Glu credits are used across games so if you use them in one game, they'll be removed from all games. If this is not the case, please consult this thread for how to address missing credits. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...e-showing-zero
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Kyra420 wrote: »
    This may help also. It was posted by gluadmin, a moderator, in a different thread.
    Please remember that on Android, Glu credits are used across games so if you use them in one game, they'll be removed from all games. If this is not the case, please consult this thread for how to address missing credits. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...e-showing-zero

Thanks, Kyra420.
  • Options
    No problem, glad you don't mind. It is easy enough to copy and paste. Thank you for providing valuable information.
  • Options
    dhanydhany Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have experience with that problem too. it's because I try to modify glue wallet on my smartphone, then I spent gold while on offline mode (no internet connection). Then, when I go online again, database on glu server will sincronize with data on my phone...my gold reduce automatically
    Contact me if U interest with "buy item without losing gold"
  • Options
    cewing1906cewing1906 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I had the same issue. Submitted a ticket two weeks and they still haven't answered me. *shrugs shoulders*
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    The link above to the glucoin recovery app is broken and sends to a closed link.. there is a thread in the glu support .. that will take u to the app link that will restore lost glu due to corrupted gluwallet file. It worked for me
  • Options
    Since other link is broken new link posted here:

How to create a ticket
    We encourage you to review the helpful topics on this forum where many questions are answered much faster than email. The community is very helpful!

If you can't find your answer on the forum or if your question requires private information to be discussed, please submit a ticket directly to our Customer Care Team at this link:
    http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask

Please be aware that it may take up to 48 hours for a response.
  • Options
    Or this one found under customer care, the link doesn't work in this post, but this can be found there.

[Android] Glu Credits balance showing zero
    Highlighted from the FAQ:

My Glu Credits suddenly dropped to zero even though I didn't spend them!

If you had unspent Glu Credits in your account that suddenly dropped to zero, don't panic! The credits are still there; the zero reading is almost certainly due to a small data file on your device having become corrupted. It's easy to fix:

1) Restart your device. This ensures all GGN-enabled games are stopped and there are no locks on any of the data files. (Yes please do it again even if you have done it before this message)

2) Prepare to download the file by giving permission. IMPORTANT, Do not skip this step or you won't be able to download the app:

On your device, check the box that gives permission to download apps from Unknown Sources (other than the Google Play market). This is located in your device Settings.

For example on an Android phone running Ice Cream Sandwich: go to settings then "Security" then scroll down to see the "Unknown Sources" check that box.

3) Download the app from this link. It's a tiny file and will just take a few seconds to download.

4) RUN the installed app by tapping it. Tap it to run the Glu tool: the application displays a button labeled "Restore". Tap the button.

You will see a message indicating that the restore operation is in progress, then a message indicating that the operation has finished. The process is now complete.

Ensure the device is online and run a GGN-enabled game. Your Glu credits should be visible again. The tool restored the view to your account from the server.
  • Options
    mzidane5mzidane5 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Kyra420 which is the application to complete the restoration of glucose and the same thing happened to me am 0 but I know I do.
  • Options
    mzidane5 wrote: »
    Kyra420 which is the application to complete the restoration of glucose and the same thing happened to me am 0 but I know I do.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1749-Android-Glu-Credits-balance-showing-zero