Options

Dear admin

Alan1572Alan1572 Registered Users 34 Posts
Although this is not not my work it was given to me and the fix worked straight away, I was stuck on the loading screen on my ipad until I tried this, please make it sticky somewhere as it's sure to help others
For those using iOS, have version 1.2.1 and are hanging on launch of the game try these steps.

1. Download iExplorer from http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer/ to your pc
2. Install iExplorer
3. Launch iExplorer. Select continue to use in Demo Mode
4. Connect iOS device. If device has a password enter it on the device and have device on home screen before device will load in iExplorer
5. Double Click Apps
6. Double Click DH 2014 folder
7. Double Click Library
8. Delete the below FOLDER
Apps/DH 2014/Library/BundleData

9. Double Click Caches
10. Delete the below file
a. 1 file. Apps/DH 2014/Library/Caches/manifesttime.txt

11. Launch the game

If that works great! If not try also deleting this additional files.

a. 1 file. Apps/DH 2014/Library/Caches/Manifest
b. 1 file. Apps/DH 2014/Library/Caches/manifesttime.txt
c. 1 file. Apps/DH 2014/Library/Caches/ABTestConfig.txt
d. 1 file. Apps/DH 2014/Library/Caches/GluonConfig.txt
e. 1 file. Apps/DH 2014/Library/Caches/Killswitch.txt
f. 1 file. Apps/DH 2014/Library/Caches/MissionSettings.txt

Comments

• Options
    MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    Thanks for the hint. Are you sure that following these steps will not result in losing all game progress? Sorry for asking but I have now completed all regions, have a number of very expensive weapons and some millions of hunter bucks. And I would not like to lose everything.

Thks
  • Options
    I could not wait for your response and followed the steps. AND IT WORKED!!!!!! The problem is fixed and everything seems to work properly (all weapons and hunter bucks there, correct level and gold bars!)

Thank you sooooo much. And thank you to Kyra420 as well, since I understand that she is the ultimate source of the information.
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Actually the source of the information is Roone, a member of the glu development team. I have shared it several times to help upset people get gaming and happy again, but Roone is who to thank. You all are welcome for my reposts, but Roone is the mastermind behind it.
  • Options
    Alan1572Alan1572 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Sorry I didn't see your post, but mine is the same as yours, everything is working perfectly
  • Options
    In such a case, THANK YOU, Roone.