Options

Club hunt payout

Imsh83Imsh83 Registered Users 2 Posts
How does the club hunt payout work....it seems sometimes days until the payout pops up.

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    The payout seems like it comes when the initial time runs out. For example if there is a 24 hour time limit on the club hunt and the kills are reached in 12 hours it will still have another 12 hours before the payout happens.

Not sure if this is accurate or not but it seems like this is what is happening with the payout.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    You also need to remember that not all the club hunts finish successfully. Some end like this one...

c3e229336fb6d41a90ce2c6526d34c3e.jpg
  • Options
    SoCalMitchSoCalMitch Registered Users 31 Posts
    Club hunts also confuse the hell out of me. Yesterday I did 8 club hunts. 6 are still running and 2finished successfully. But no payout has been received. I thought I futures out that you have to go back into club hunts for it to connect and do the pay out (as the few payouts I got in the past were always paid immediately on opening the club hunt area) but that does not seem true.

I swear that I believe so many of the rules and methods are kept secret so that they can be changed by glu whenever they feel bored and want to screw with the players.

If anybody knows how they work, from start to finish, please advise.
  • Options
    IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    SoCalMitch wrote: »
    Club hunts also confuse the hell out of me. Yesterday I did 8 club hunts. 6 are still running and 2finished successfully. But no payout has been received. I thought I futures out that you have to go back into club hunts for it to connect and do the pay out (as the few payouts I got in the past were always paid immediately on opening the club hunt area) but that does not seem true.

I swear that I believe so many of the rules and methods are kept secret so that they can be changed by glu whenever they feel bored and want to screw with the players.

If anybody knows how they work, from start to finish, please advise.

I am wondering the same thing. I played one in region 8, it finished today and I got zip, nada, nothing. I don't understand how they work, so back to contract hunts. Also do you have to have and pay for a permit for each time you hunt in that hunt or is the permit to hunt in that hunt for as many times as you want. When you buy a permit for a hunt, can you hunt continuously in that hunt or do you have to have a permit each time? Confused.
  • Options
    I am currently second on the game center leadership boards for games played for the club hunts with over 2,100. I say that to let you know I have a lot of experience in playing the club hunts. When the club hunt completes the payout is not instantanious. Sometimes the pay can happen as much as a few days later. Or when the next club hunt in that region starts. And you do have to go back into the club hunt to get the payout. Usually within a few minutes of being in the club hunt you will get the payout.

You can play each club hunt 3 times. at least I can. A lot of people are having problems with this. The first club hunt anyone can play. Then you can "like" the hunt on Facebook and then you can "comment" on the hunt on Facebook.
  • Options
    IhateCrappyProgrammingIhateCrappyProgramming Registered Users 49 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Then you can "like" the hunt on Facebook and then you can "comment" on the hunt on Facebook.

This has never worked for me (IPad, ios7). Admin says it will be fixed at next update.
  • Options
    I am on an iPhone 5. I have always been able to play each club hunt 3 times. Do you have the Facebook app on your iPad?