Options

99% BS rifle?!

dg34dg34 Registered Users 2 Posts
So I'm on the 5th region and now can't finish it because I need a rifle that has 99% stability yet the 100k rifle I bought can't go higher than that?! Is it me or are they basically forcing you to buy the damn guns? This is ridiculous I love this game but not if I have to spend money

Comments

• Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    If you buy the 5th region rifle and fully upgrade it you should be good to go.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    You are required to buy a new rifle for each region, as the previous one won't have the necessary specs. As Bill has stated, if you're using the region 5 rifle it WILL go to 99% stability when fully upgraded.

77e09632c908d8cb40652b4d1212c40a.jpg

On page 2 of this forum there is a thread entitled Upgraded Rifles and all the relevant specs can be found within.

HTH...
  • Options
    AynnronaldAynnronald Registered Users 10 Posts
    Awesome picture downlaoded here and got more game like this just from here: softpicks com (software picks network)
    pistoff wrote: »
    You are required to buy a new rifle for each region, as the previous one won't have the necessary specs. As Bill has stated, if you're using the region 5 rifle it WILL go to 99% stability when fully upgraded.

77e09632c908d8cb40652b4d1212c40a.jpg

On page 2 of this forum there is a thread entitled Upgraded Rifles and all the relevant specs can be found within.

HTH...
  • Options
    KampilanfighterKampilanfighter Registered Users 10 Posts
    dg34, you are very correct in your observation. You really have to upgrade and buy different weapons required for each game level... You have a choice though. You can either finish each level in a slow pace by just doing the endless hunts to raise cash and golds to purchase items, OR, play the game the glu preferred way...the fastest way... This requires you to use your credit cards to buy all the needed upgrades.

That is how game makers makes money...

There should have been no problem with regards to how they want to run their business. The PROBLEM lies on how they created this game DH2014 with full of crappy bugs... Was that intentional? Only glu can answer that... But, using a little common sense, the answer is an obvious yes...
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    @kampilanfighter if you don't like the game then don't play it. There are thousands of games to choose from.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Well said Sheppeck. There must be thousands of other games to choose from if you are not satisfied with this one. I haven't had to use a credit card for anything yet and I am having a heck of a good time.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    Good suggestion sheppeck, tanner96! But, that wont change a thing. Glu still created a problematic game (not resolved yet) which is receiving a lot of customer complaints. And, they need to correct the product info they made for dh2014.
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    If you simply grind for cash some in the beginning of the game so that you can afford a rifle a region or two ahead it makes things a lot easier. There is no need to purchase an assault rifle for a while either, a rifle can be used. The game is very playable without any gold, it is yet to hinder normal progression in the game by requiring gold.
  • Options
    dg34dg34 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Figures, I didn't notice under each rifle, there was a region. I skipped the region 5 and bought the region 6 (assuming it should be better..) and have the fully upgraded. I guess the bad news is i will have to boringly hunt just to get money and upgrade to finish the last trophy hunt..but i guess the good news is my region 6 rifle is ready to go lol THANKS EVERYONE!
  • Options
    DruniaDrunia Registered Users 1 Posts
    dg34 wrote: »
    I skipped the region 5 and bought the region 6 (assuming it should be better..)
    Your assumption was correct. Region 6 rifle can be upgraded to 99.2 %.
    dg34 wrote: »
    and have the fully upgraded
    No. Check your upgrades once more.
    The PROBLEM lies on how they created this game DH2014 with full of crappy bugs... Was that intentional? Only glu can answer that... But, using a little common sense, the answer is an obvious yes...
    I've been playing this game for about 2 months (tablet, Android). Not a single minimally serious bug so far.
  • Options
    Good for you, drunia...

Still, your testimony (true or not) cannot and will not hide the truth underlying the numerous testimonies of players who encountered the common freezing and crashing problems that come with this game.

Not only that... Glu is still looking for a fix to resolve the bug issues, aren't they?