Options

buying items with cash not coins

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
I have completed the game now just waiting for reg. 9 please let us buy more things with the cash we earned not paying for gold coins, I have given you a lot of my money already! I want to buy the Valerie rifle but 2800 coins? Come one man! I have 275,000.00 in cash I have earned playing the game but can't buy carp!
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    If u did get the valkyrie it will cost over 400k in game cash to upgrade it...average cost of upgrade around 30k per upgrade..
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    Don't bother with valkyrie. I finished region 8 trophy and series hunts easily with outlaw rifle. Use contract hunts to build cash stockpile and see what artillery is offered with region 9 release.
  • Options
    aligriffaligriff Registered Users 2 Posts
    My game is complete too, waiting for Reg 9 I have amassed close to 4.000,000 bucks and all I can spend them on is the weapon upgrades!! and I agree with other members, we should be able to buy weapons with Bucks
  • Options
    DeadEyeTexanDeadEyeTexan Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm in the same boat - I have about 5 million in bucks and nothing really to spend it on. I spend time amassing hunter bucks so when new regions are introduced, I can purchase at least the minimum weapon with the upgrades to complete the region. Would really like to buy club hunt permits, rare hunts, animal calls and such with the cash I have accumulated.

It would be nice if there was an option to purchase a fully upgraded weapon for one price instead of having to go through the weapon upgrade process and wait 25 minutes between components.

Yes, I know you could purchase the upgrade with gold and get it immediately but that's just throwing real money at the problem since there is no way to really earn or convert hunter bucks to gold. Where's the sense of accomplishment with that approach.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I'd happily pay 1 million bucks for 1000 gold bars...
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    I'd happily pay 1 million bucks for 1000 gold bars...
    I would be happy to pay that also. Right now I have 1,017 gold saved up for region 9 or for the next event coming out. It takes a lot of time and effort to save up that much gold without spending real money.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I have 531 gold bars saved. I played the game carelessly when I first started and used gold bars to refill energy and upgrade guns. I would have a lot more had I not done that. I really wish there was an option to buy gold bars with hunter cash, I'm just playing the game and building up a huge stockpile of cash, and for what? I own just about all the guns that can be bought with cash. Oh well, hopefully the admins read our threads and take this into consideration. I'll be playing till they stop releasing new regions, and I hope it ain't for a long long time cause this is a really sweet game.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool: