How many kills do you have?

2Next

Comments

• SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Game Center is only on iOS devices. Android devices probably have something else to keep track of game satistics.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    WmC wrote: »
    There does not appear to be a game center option on Android. I am running 4.3 on a galaxy note 2 and there is no game center choice order options.

For android you have to sign into Google plus and click on crown icon over your name.
    Screenshot_2014-01-20-23-27-16_zpsr1ernolk.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-20-23-26-58_zpsnzeng7k9.png
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I only signed up for Game Center the other day and wish I hadn't. There are so many cheats in the top spots. There's one called epicnicholas5 who has 128,993 kills from 128,993 hunts. How is that even possible?!
    It is not possible. That guy showed up in the top spot a few days ago. They will probably delete him off the leader board soon. A few weeks ago there were a lot more cheaters in all the top spots before they got deleted.
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    My Leaderboard shows same as Kyra420 1-3. Fourth is the other Thai guy with 6758. I’m at 7 with 5944. Just one problem: On my device, these boards have not changed in months, including my numbers.

Beer time, :cool:

Sunny
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    @bill1957 you are still a rookie. I am 7th on the leadership board with 63,571 kills. I am also on iOS.

I know, but I have spent zero dollars and have only been doing it since Nov.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    That is impressive to have that many kills in that short amount of time. I have been playing since the beginning of October. I also did not spend any real money. This game is very addictive.
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    7,463 kills and 1,268 completed hunts.
    Facebook player
    I do wonder how someone has only 1368 hunts but 47586 kills, how is that possible? Anyway, who cares, I love playing to play, leader boards are just leader boards. I have been playing since October/November just did not have public profile until recently.
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    My Leaderboard shows same as Kyra420 1-3. Fourth is the other Thai guy with 6758. I’m at 7 with 5944. Just one problem: On my device, these boards have not changed in months, including my numbers.

Beer time, :cool:

Sunny

To fix this, what worked for me anyway. Open applications on your phone, find google settings, open it and select connected applications, select deer hunter 2014 and disconnect it. Then go back and sign into google plus in the game and you should have hunts counting again. ***This may cause loss of what you did since google last saved, I cannot remember if it did or if it just added missing kills/hunts. So please do it only by your own decision.
    Just had to do above fix again because I noticed my name disappeared and I couldn't view leader board. I could not sign back in through the game until disconnecting the application first. Do not check box when disconnecting, just disconnect. No lose of data at all.
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Crawling up the leaderboard. I was 152nd when I signed up and am now in the 90s. Tough going, though!
  • IhateCrappyProgrammingIhateCrappyProgramming Registered Users 49 Posts
    11,729@level 47 and $3.8 million. I have no life:confused:
  • RomeoWhiskeyHotelRomeoWhiskeyHotel Registered Users 12 Posts
    level 26-Region 5-and 6100 kills here. Have been playing since a week after christmas. Just registered today and am showing up as hidden on my device. Still cannot find the leaderboard. thanks for any help.
  • Eddyjones420Eddyjones420 Registered Users 47 Posts
    I've got 15,885 kills but can someone explain to me how in the hell do these people have up to and over a million kills just how is that freaking possible
    It is not possible without cheating.
    I play on Android a Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 and my Galaxy S4

I had the Region 8 weapons except for the most expensive rifle and I still finished region 8 in no time flat they made it sound like it would contain more than it did I was sorely disappointed.

Has anyone heard if they ever plan on giving us Android users the Global Hunts, Considering that Android users are the largest share of the mobile market it's confusing as to why these game Apps like Deer Hunter 2014 and Real Racing 3 consistently give more to Apple users leaving the largest market share out in the cold
    Still it seems like you wouldn't have a life all you could do is play
    Admin has said the club hunts are coming for android users.

I would say it is a lot harder to develop games for android users since there is so many more devices for android. And the programming has to be specific for each device. Which costs a lot of time and money to do.
    Man I just checked my kill's and the person in the number one spot has over 2 billion kills that's bullshit
    I wouldn't say that I'm level 47 with 15,885 kills and I don't play constantly but as I point out in a recent post the new person in the number one slot has over 2 billion kills even though he's cheating. (He has to be cheating) he has to be playing none stop now that guy doesn't have a life and he's also a cheat
    The guy with the 2 billion kills probably used a hack and just typed in 2 billion.
    Then he's lame
    I noticed the leader board changed after seeing your post. Obviously there is a hack for the leader board, I was 4th, like most people on android, dropped to 64th I think in kills. Have 26,640 kills and 4,477 hunts
    Why hack the leader board what do they think it will get them a free sucker
    Why hack the leader board what do they think it will get them a free sucker

I agree completely. Yay I cheated so it says I'm number 1, whatever floats their boat, if that is what makes them feel better then so be it. It is just a leader board, who cares, I play the game because I enjoy it.
  • sharpeinksharpeink Registered Users 1 Posts
    I do not find game center or any link to find stats for DH14
    sharpeink wrote: »
    I do not find game center or any link to find stats for DH14
    What device are you playing on? Game Center is an built-in app on all Apple devices.