Options

New event?

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
Is there a new event coming out tomorrow? My son said he saw something on hi kindle fire(we both use them for dh)they are great! Bigger screen a lot easier to hunt all 12 geese in region 8 also can deer hunter be played on a pc I would like to start the game again and try different things mentioned in this forum. Just don't want to lose all my accomplishments on my kindle!
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• Options
    Sniper007Sniper007 Registered Users 1 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Is there a new event coming out tomorrow? My son said he saw something on hi kindle fire(we both use them for dh)they are great! Bigger screen a lot easier to hunt all 12 geese in region 8 also can deer hunter be played on a pc I would like to start the game again and try different things mentioned in this forum. Just don't want to lose all my accomplishments on my kindle!

It's here

2i9nzm0.jpg
  • Options
    IhateCrappyProgrammingIhateCrappyProgramming Registered Users 49 Posts
    It's the 29th here so...not here :(
  • Options
    hosser76hosser76 Registered Users 3 Posts
    It's the 29th here so...not here :(
    No new event on my end and it is 11am on January 30th!
  • Options
    MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    hosser76 wrote: »
    No new event on my end and it is 11am on January 30th!

January 30, 18:15 here and no new event yet ...
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I think you can play on a PC using an Android emulator. That or Facebook *hoik spit!*
  • Options
    pistoff wrote: »
    I think you can play on a PC using an Android emulator. That or Facebook *hoik spit!*

Sorry but I do not follow you. Has the new event been already released for android?
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Menipo wrote: »
    Sorry but I do not follow you. Has the new event been already released for android?

So far no event yet, patience, it will come. Pistoff was simply answering original poster's question, the one starting this thread.
  • Options
    Kyra420 wrote: »
    So far no event yet, patience, it will come. Pistoff was simply answering original poster's question, the one starting this thread.

Thanks for the clarification, Kyra.
  • Options
    DahlstaDahlsta Registered Users 4 Posts
    I am on a Galaxy S4, my app updated today, I downloaded and updated each region individually but no changes....
    I am wondering if the new release is a "club hunt" kind of feature and is unavailable on the droid platform????
    And has there been any official statement from GLU on club hunts being available on the droids?
    Thanks
  • Options
    January 31, 00:30 here and no new event at all ..... Grrrrrrr ...
  • Options
    Glu has stated that club hunts are in the works for android but they do not release dates for when updates or new features such as club hunts will be released. I assume because it tends to change. This event hunt is for at least ios and android, dates are released for events only by glu. I got an update, luckily didn't have to reload regions, but no event yet. I'm sure it will be here soon and hope so. I play on s4 also
  • Options
    Menipo wrote: »
    January 31, 00:30 here and no new event at all ..... Grrrrrrr ...

I have noticed that the forum is set to pacific time so according to their clock they have a while still. It is about to be 16:00 when I post this, according to forum.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Yes, and our DH14 Studio is also PST. ;)
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Is the update ready gluadmin? The suspense is killing me!
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    Is the update ready gluadmin? The suspense is killing me!

Updates have been pushed, we are awaiting their propagation through their respective stores.
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.