Options

Rare Hunts

I am above level 75 and now have only contract hunts available in region 8 after competing trophy hunts and hunting series. Why do I only see rare hunts in region 1 and region 6? Why don't rare hunts become available in the other regions so that I can have some variety in hunts while waiting for a new region to become available? Is anyone seeing rare hunts in regions other than 1 and 6?

Comments

• Options
    Eric BEric B Registered Users 52 Posts
    I have them in 1 thru 6 wondering when I'll see them in 7 and 8 Android device still waiting for new region and event hunt in regions 5 and 6
    SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    I have rare hunt icons on regions 1 through 6 but the actual hunts only are offered on regions 1 and 6. Is it os related? I am on Android 4.3.
  • Options
    tcme64tcme64 Registered Users 12 Posts
    On my phone you can update the maps for the regions. My guess as to why they go away is so it doesnt use up all your storage on the phone. Go to a region and click upgrade map
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    I only see the upgrade region option when an upgrade is available. All my regions are current with no updates available.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I often play lower region contact hunts if one region gets repatative so playing contract hunts in region 5 opens up a rare hunt eventually in that region5
    ( + )