Options

Canadian geese

Adm can u try and make it a little fair on this hunt. I don't mind being a litte tough but this isn't fair I have a iPhone and can barely c them. Give more time or more geese can u help with this problem. Please help thank you very much

Comments

• Options
    HeerDunter2014HeerDunter2014 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Adm can u try and make it a little fair on this hunt. I don't mind being a litte tough but this isn't fair I have a iPhone and can barely c them. Give more time or more geese can u help with this problem. Please help thank you very much

I agree that it is a big tougher but still do-able. More than once I've had to zoom in and where they are and shoot at them. Of course the difficulty is finding where they are so you can zoom in LOL. Turn up your brightness and look for moving objects! Good luck hunting!
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Adjusting the amount your scope zooms in makes this hunt a lot easier. Pick gun you wish to use, select upgrade, select scope and move arrow next to level to select which level you want. I cannot see the geese on my phone without zooming, or luck, using level 1 or 2 scope makes it a lot easier.
  • Options
    TotalwreakTotalwreak Registered Users 1 Posts

Do not use the scope at all. Just center them in the screen and fire away.
  • Options
    IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    The geese are still ridiculously hard to see. I stopped even trying. I have almost zero luck without using the scope and you should not have to use a scope to hunt geese, the crosshairs should be enough.
  • Options
    OceansizedOceansized Registered Users 6 Posts
    Look for movement then zoom with scope
  • Options
    Eddyjones420Eddyjones420 Registered Users 47 Posts
    Oceansized is right you have to look for movement then use the scope to zoom In on them. And if they made it as easy as the first regions the game would get boring.