New event coming up

Comments

• SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Since the event is only in two regions I don't think we would have to pay gold for the guns too play those regions.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    Will region 7 & 8 artillery be certified for use in this special even? we have already invested in the firepower.
    In the past events you had to buy a special weapon to play the event. But this is a little different since it is only going to be in 2 regions.
  • Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    More info,two regions to earn the special weapons.more standard hunt?--higher dollar trophy
    Hunts. I have not played this version before
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    But this is a little different since it is only going to be in 2 regions.

How sure are you on that?! :confused:

What I want to know is how you have an Alpine event in Alaska? Aren't the Alps in Europe?
    It says regions 5 and 6 in the ad.
  • Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »

What I want to know is how you have an Alpine event in Alaska? Aren't the Alps in Europe?

I would guess glu gold will somehow be in play being as it is the the game's staple, how the game makes money. Alpine event can happen anywhere, sure Alps are in Europe, but think about how many animals didn't belong in some regions. I don't think geographical location matters to the game, lol.
  • mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    Need all the gold and cash u can get...the VALKYRIE rifle cost 2800 glu. But then it was almost a million hunter bucks to upgrade max.. or approx 1000 more glu.. good thing i was shown a way to acquire tons of glucoins..today i started with 2050 glu..
    I have a 48560 balance.. awesome ..
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    It says regions 5 and 6 in the ad.

I meant about not requiring special weapons to play...
    I am not sure about anything. I just hope if you do require a special weapon the cost is not gold. I don't like wasting gold on these events since the guns are usually only good for the event, which is a limited time only.
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »

In biology, Alpine means anything growing above the timberline. Anywhere.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    agree to that the adjective "alpine" (without capital A even) pertains to mountains :)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • WoodyWoody Registered Users 57 Posts
    is this only on iOS or have ppl seen it on android havent played in a week or so
  • n9uawn9uaw Registered Users 5 Posts
    since I went into region 8 it won't give me the opportunity to earn any gold, bummer
    Seriously tight with ads now, eh. I once watched over 300 one night, now I'm lucky to see 5 in a row!
  • Trob1313Trob1313 Registered Users 3 Posts
    mwrhgc wrote: »
    Need all the gold and cash u can get...the VALKYRIE rifle cost 2800 glu. But then it was almost a million hunter bucks to upgrade max.. or approx 1000 more glu.. good thing i was shown a way to acquire tons of glucoins..today i started with 2050 glu..
    I have a 48560 balance.. awesome ..

Could you share with me some info on how you were able to increase so much glu in one day? I've heard there is a way to get glu from other games to carry over but I don't know how to do that either. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  • Fraliex129Fraliex129 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Pistoff, what format do you play on?
    I'm on iOS. I have an Android device, too, but deleted the game off there because it was so buggy.
    I'm on iOS too I just asked if a update to fix all the issues would be available with the new event admin told me both would be available next week.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Fraliex129 wrote: »
    I'm on iOS too I just asked if a update to fix all the issues would be available with the new event admin told me both would be available next week.

Actually, I said "later this week." It is currently Weds. Please do not spread incorrect information.
    I don't have any issues to fix...
    I was referring to my issues sorry, lol
    I worded that wrong admin. Didn't intend to give false information. I was only trying to figure out what was going on since you closed my thread.
    I worded that wrong admin. Didn't intend to give false information. I was only trying to figure out what was going on since you closed my thread.

Thread was closed because the information was given:
    For the new event will there finally be an update to fix the glu man crash issues, lagging issue and various other issues needing addressed?
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Yes, there is an update planned for later this week (as well as the event).

We will no longer be discussing closed threads, as stated in the rules, which you can review here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?110-Glu-Forum-Rules
  • SarahNicole0522SarahNicole0522 Registered Users 1 Posts
    How did you acquire so many glucoins?
  • IhateCrappyProgrammingIhateCrappyProgramming Registered Users 49 Posts
    Jan 30 and still waiting........
  • Chasb30_06Chasb30_06 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Anyone gotten an update yet? Nothing on my iPad so far...
  • gman6419gman6419 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Jan 30th is half way over and no new hunts or updates. When is this available?
  • Harry van naamHarry van naam Registered Users 3 Posts
    Recived a new level 9 update, try to download it but all i got was only level 1 when i open the game.had to download all others again and still don't have level 9
    Jan 30th is almost over in Europe :-)
    Hope to find a
    new update tomorrow
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.