Options

Alpin event

If you say an event is happening,then make it so,for devices on the date it is supposed to happen! I have been playing on the kindle fire and have spent ALOT of money on Glu coins,it's a great game,but my patients is wearing thin.
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    It is still the 30th. When it gets to be the 31st then you have the right to complain.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    It is still the 30th. When it gets to be the 31st then you have the right to complain.

Thanks, Sheppeck.

I've inquired about go time, and am awaiting a response. Likely because they are actually still working on pushing it out...
    Good news, however, is that it looks like Android and iOS will be going live at the same time.
  • Options
    OceansizedOceansized Registered Users 6 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    If you say an event is happening,then make it so,for devices on the date it is supposed to happen! I have been playing on the kindle fire and have spent ALOT of money on Glu coins,it's a great game,but my patients is wearing thin.

First world problems. Put the damn tablet down and do something constructive.
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    Got an unexpected update push today but no new content. Glad to hear android will go out with ios. Never did see the banner promo for this on my device..i wonder why that is.
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    We never give out the exact time of an event in the case that something blows up! So far nothing has blown up yet so expect more news soon!
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Oceansized wrote: »
    First world problems. Put the damn tablet down and do something constructive.

Laid up in bed due to a 100 day stay in the hospital,right now it's all I have t.v. is getting old.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    IhateCrappyProgrammingIhateCrappyProgramming Registered Users 49 Posts
    Laid up in bed due to a 100 day stay in the hospital,right now it's all I have t.v. is getting old.
    Dude, you made me cry. Release the darn update already, for this guys sake!
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts

At this point it's up to Apple/Android. We've sent them the go ahead to make the latest update live with the Alpine Sportsman. To access the Alpine Sportsman you will need to download the latest update which will be 1.2.2 for iOS. I'm assuming the same number for Android as well but don't quote me on that!
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.