Options

What do you do now?

BlerkoidBlerkoid Registered Users 15 Posts
Hello,

I have completed all regions 1-8 (kind of) and the Alpine event, too. For about the last 3 weeks all I do is kill El Grande by a headshot to fail the mission. This way I get more money and save a load of time. After that I watch as many free videos as they will let me.

What do you do with your energy and how do you earn money and gold?

I feel I might be missing out on opportunities to win more rare hunts or special weapons.

Thanks everyone and have a good day!

Comments

• Options
    IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    Go play poker? :)
  • Options
    Any other ideas? Poker takes too long lol.
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    You are not missing out on winning any weapons, rare hunts are energy free hunts for money. Not a much better way to earn money, many people have said El Grande is the quick easy way.
  • Options
    Peteroc317Peteroc317 Registered Users 55 Posts
    Blerkoid wrote: »
    Hello,

I have completed all regions 1-8 (kind of) and the Alpine event, too. For about the last 3 weeks all I do is kill El Grande by a headshot to fail the mission. This way I get more money and save a load of time. After that I watch as many free videos as they will let me.

What do you do with your energy and how do you earn money and gold?

I feel I might be missing out on opportunities to win more rare hunts or special weapons.

Thanks everyone and have a good day!

Since you don't mind spending money on this game why don't you buy their biggest gold package 3200 gold for $99 a great savings of 60% and buy all the guns you can only buy with gold. That sounds like it will keep you occupied
  • Options
    Peteroc317 wrote: »
    Since you don't mind spending money on this game why don't you buy their biggest gold package 3200 gold for $99 a great savings of 60% and buy all the guns you can only buy with gold. That sounds like it will keep you occupied

Hahaha someone is bitter. Don't be mad because $10 doesn't break my piggy bank.

I have no need for old guns, unless a new event requires it. I guess I will continue killing El Grande until region 9.
  • Options
    Not mad...not bitter....and it's certainly not about the $10...it's the principle...this game is advertised as a free game so there should be a way to play all the levels without having to pay and then charge for the people who want to take the easy way out or are impatient ..and I feel it's people like you who are wiling to shell out $50 on a game that is so flawed and has so many problems that ruins it for the majority of the people that rather spend that money on something better run...for instance a Xbox game where you will hardly ever find a flaw and costs the same as one gun in a game where it will become obsolete in the next region.
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    Omg enuff with the WHINING ON THESE POSTS! Its PATHETIC!!
    ,i enjoy the game been playin for months ..paid 5 bucks at one point.. big deal.. it was christmas. U have one huge option if u dont like the game. Uninstall..and get on withyour life..just my two cents.
  • Options
    Not mad...not bitter....and it's certainly not about the $10...it's the principle...this game is advertised as a free game so there should be a way to play all the levels without having to pay and then charge for the people who want to take the easy way out or are impatient ..and I feel it's people like you who are wiling to shell out $50 on a game that is so flawed and has so many problems that ruins it for the majority of the people that rather spend that money on something better run...for instance a Xbox game where you will hardly ever find a flaw and costs the same as one gun in a game where it will become obsolete in the next region.

It is not necessary to use gold through the normal progression of the game, it is not needed to complete all regions. So please at least try to be accurate; you are upset you need gold to take part in a special event. With all the time spent trying to bash the game you could have been watching videos to get gold or finding a game that actually pleases you. It is your choice to play.
  • Options
    Kyra420 wrote: »
    It is not necessary to use gold through the normal progression of the game, it is not needed to complete all regions. So please at least try to be accurate; you are upset you need gold to take part in a special event. With all the time spent trying to bash the game you could have been watching videos to get gold or finding a game that actually pleases you. It is your choice to play.
    Where did I say it is necessary to use gold through the normal progression...I assume you are playing on android where you have the option to buy the gun with hunter bucks if you didn't win it during Xmas.
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    The ability to buy the event gun with Hunter Bucks on Android was a bug that was fixed and updated not too long ago. We apologize for the confusion this caused!

We have been keeping an eye on the forums and appreciate all the feedback given both positive AND negative! Though negative comments that are constructive are looked at much more closely than others!

Thanks all!
  • Options
    Where did I say it is necessary to use gold through the normal progression...I assume you are playing on android where you have the option to buy the gun with hunter bucks if you didn't win it during Xmas.

..this game is advertised as a free game so there should be a way to play all the levels without having to pay
    All levels can be played, the special event is a special event, not a level. Choice of operating system is the same as choice to play the game and holds no bearing.
  • Options
    Does anyone of the people who are unhappy that they cannot play the special events because they just started the game realize at some point all players have been new. Had to acquire gold and bucks and had to "miss out" on earlier special events . .also when i started i believe there were only four levels so we have had to wait for each and every level to be released..no options to buy upper level weapons as to quickly and easily advance..so each level had to be done with low power weapons.. its a game of patience.. if u want access to everything now then cough up some bucks or just relax its a process not a race and there will be plenty of oppurtunities to play special event so be prepared to put in time in order to be ready for these events. ..from my experience if u do participate there are advantages later on ..in some cases being rewarded for their previous efforts as in these weapon requirements that could be earned by playin the levels required to get those weapons during the holiday events instead of skipping those lower levels to go after the biggest guns. .. i never bought a rare call and got all the free weapons without spending monies...except for level 4 it was too buggy..but that effort was rewarded during this event bcuz i had the necessary hardware...those efforts have now proved fruitful again with the two level 9 weapons in my arsenal.. call me satisfied.!
  • Options
    mwrhgc wrote: »
    Does anyone of the people who are unhappy that they cannot play the special events because they just started the game realize at some point all players have been new. Had to acquire gold and bucks and had to "miss out" on earlier special events . .also when i started i believe there were only four levels so we have had to wait for each and every level to be released..no options to buy upper level weapons as to quickly and easily advance..so each level had to be done with low power weapons.. its a game of patience.. if u want access to everything now then cough up some bucks or just relax its a process not a race and there will be plenty of oppurtunities to play special event so be prepared to put in time in order to be ready for these events. ..from my experience if u do participate there are advantages later on ..in some cases being rewarded for their previous efforts as in these weapon requirements that could be earned by playin the levels required to get those weapons while others toil the energy purposely losing trophy hunts to aquire cash ...which i do not understand since it takes two energy cells to make 8000 bucks when u could hunt 2 hunts and make more..am i missing something there?

You make more from El Grande than any two other hunts. Also it is a LOT faster to hunt El Grande.

Also, those who started later can always shell out a bit of real cash to catch up. I am not sure why everyone is against spending real money on this game. Freemium games are designed this way for a reason.
    Someone mentioned they would rather buy an xbox game with their money lol. Xbox costs how much? Yet they won't spend $10 here? It confuses me.
  • Options
    Yes i see del grande is a little more but not by much..and dont you have to wait for energy to reload anyway.. i just dont fully undrstand the strategy but its okay. To each their own and im glad to hear you enjoy the game and understand the concept of freemium software..
  • Options
    TheedjdaveTheedjdave Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm with a few others, I'm okay playing what I can for free and if it costs glu gold then I skip it, if people want to pay real money, so be it, I get impatient waiting for new regions too but I just rack up bucks and levels ($4.1 million and level 50 so far)