Options

New update only can be played if I have glu gold or I won the guns in the rare hunts?

Peteroc317Peteroc317 Registered Users 55 Posts
I'm on iOS and the Hauer Stockman is not available with hunter bucks only with glu gold and they want 410 golds for it...actually there was a one time offer of 140 glu golds for the gun. I've been playing for over a month now and have almost $3 million hunter bucks but only 4 glu gold and there's no way I'm spending my hard earned real money on a game that is supposed to be free. How come others are able to purchase the gun for $146,000 in hunter bucks and it isn't available on my screen?

Comments

• Options
    macdebmacdeb Registered Users 4 Posts
    There is no gun to be won in rare hunt
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    There was at Christmas and it is these guns that are now required in the Alpine series.
  • Options
    Peteroc317Peteroc317 Registered Users 55 Posts
    macdeb wrote: »
    There is no gun to be won in rare hunt

Sure there was...I won two guns during the holiday rare hunts
  • Options
    Bibs420Bibs420 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yup disappointed can't play the alpine events without buying gold to get the guns needed sad thing is the guns I use in region 8 are better
  • Options
    IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    Bibs420 wrote: »
    Yup disappointed can't play the alpine events without buying gold to get the guns needed sad thing is the guns I use in region 8 are better

It's not worth buying 30.00 in gold. They have to have region 9 guns for hunter bucks when it comes out or people will stop playing. Lots of people, in this economy, don't have tons of money to spend on guns you can only use in one region. Same as all these types of games, they get greedy, and people move on to something else.
  • Options
    BlerkoidBlerkoid Registered Users 15 Posts
    Islander is right. Simply do not participate in this event and buy the region 9 weapons when region 9 is available.

It is not free for developers to sit down and create a new region. Look at this Alpine event as fund raising :-)
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Glu is a piece of seet. Make a special event we can't play. I wasted 30 minutes downloading this crap!!!! Never again.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Glu is a piece of seet. Make a special event we can't play. I wasted 30 minutes downloading this crap!!!! Never again.

I am sure they have pi$$ed off a lot of people. Not good PR for sure. First you should be able to buy gold with hard earned hunter bucks. Secondly, it is not fair for people that did not find the game when they had the holiday event to not have the same chance they did to acquire the guns. I knew this event would require gold when the videos for gold dramatically decreased in the days prior to the event. I saw the writing on the wall.
  • Options
    pawkapawka Registered Users 49 Posts
    Are the guns still available in the rare hunt's, or was it just holiday rare hunts