How can I create a Head Shot?

Maybe you think that my question is stupid but I cannot pass the mission with headshot requirement. Although I kill the target with a headshot but the mission fail. Can anyone help me with an heahshot instruction? Thanks

Comments

• Tyman2222Tyman2222 Registered Users 58 Posts
    Did you try aiming at the brain? It's an oval-like figure like the lungs at the top of their head when you use infared scope.
  • IhateCrappyProgrammingIhateCrappyProgramming Registered Users 49 Posts
    Or wait for the animal to attack you then shoot at the head.
  • bangbang1409bangbang1409 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thank you for your reply. I have tried to shoot at the brain but it does not work. Any other suggestion please?
  • BordomsBordoms Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have yet to have a mission that required a head shot. Are you sure it's not requiring a HEART shot??
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Bordoms wrote: »
    I have yet to have a mission that required a head shot. Are you sure it's not requiring a HEART shot??

I played some missions that required a brain shot. I think that was in regions 4 and 5.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    Yes there are missions that have required brain shots and if this is the case wait till they attack then the brain should be highlited like the heart and lungs usually are and just shoot them in that spot
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Having same problem in dh reloaded head shots often result in neck shot chest shots result in bodyshot so forhead shots shoot cheek of animal and chest shots shot just behind fore leg
    ( + )