Options

Need Help

Hi my 11year old persuaded me to sign up for 'the game cheats' for £1 so he could obtain the 433Gold so he could then purchase the Region 8 rifle Grantham Outlaw cost 1000 Gold so I went ahead and signed up for the GAMES CHEATS, and put in card details and paid £1, since he came off Deerhunter 2014 he could not find The Games Cheats and also we have had no email to confirm my purchase, as this deal charges one pound for 7 days and then takes £29 automatically each month if not cancelled in the 7 day period! So with no reply email how do we cancel to stop the £29 payment or how can we contact the company regarding this purchase.
Has anyone else gone for this free gold offer and do they have any contacting numbers or email or web page? Many thanks....

Comments

• Options
    budmanbdlbudmanbdl Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having the same issue with the creditreport.com offer and am still waiting since saturday and have not recieved my glu credits and have sent them email and screenshots to prove the offer and havent heard anything from them.
  • Options
    pawkapawka Registered Users 49 Posts
    f1 It appears what you did was a cheat, which cheats glu and all of us I guess. And might be illegal. bud there are post's on this forum about that problem, it seems it may take awhile for the gold to show up.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    f1respread wrote: »
    Hi my 11year old persuaded me to sign up for 'the game cheats' for £1 so he could obtain the 433Gold so he could then purchase the Region 8 rifle Grantham Outlaw cost 1000 Gold so I went ahead and signed up for the GAMES CHEATS, and put in card details and paid £1, since he came off Deerhunter 2014 he could not find The Games Cheats and also we have had no email to confirm my purchase, as this deal charges one pound for 7 days and then takes £29 automatically each month if not cancelled in the 7 day period! So with no reply email how do we cancel to stop the £29 payment or how can we contact the company regarding this purchase.
    Has anyone else gone for this free gold offer and do they have any contacting numbers or email or web page? Many thanks....

There are numerous avenues to take here. Firstly contact Tapjoy and request the details of the offer vendor. Secondly contact your credit card company by phone, explain what happened and tell them you do not authorise any further payments.

The website for the vendor has no contact page, which is very wrong. Were you sent any log-in details? All the web page shows is a log-in box. I'd contact their provider and ask them for contact details and explain that they could be scamming people.

http://cqcounter.com/whois/domain/secret-game-cheats.com.html