Options

Game crashes after hunt

I already made a ticket. I was just wondering if any one else is experiencing a crash after every hunt.

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I am not experiencing any crashing. What device are you using?
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    mtl huntermtl hunter Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yes I have been experiencing the crash after every hunt since Christmas. An update was just available as of a week which worked for a day or two but now I have the problem again. After a hunt when "next" is pressed the game crashes. Android 4.3 Samsung galaxy s 3
  • Options
    woodman4450woodman4450 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have same issues crashes after every hunt since I hit region six
  • Options
    bckoesterbckoester Registered Users 16 Posts
    Bordoms wrote: »
    I already made a ticket. I was just wondering if any one else is experiencing a crash after every hunt.

It was fixed, but then like a idiot I wanted to see what all of the noise was about the pistol and automatic rifle hunts in Regions 5 and 6 so I downloaded the maps and I'm back to crashing after every hunt. It quit crashing before the last update. I just stuck to Region 8 and didn't download any other maps. As soon as I did, crashing started again.

I'm hoping I'll be able to play again when the new region begins available and forces a new download.

Hoping. Let us know if someone gets back to you. I started a ticket two months ago, then it was fixed and now broken again. Love the game when it works. Samsung Galaxy 3.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Same thing is happening on my kindle fire, I have completed so much and don't want to lose my time and money invested in the game! It's been a lot of fun so far and I'm looking forward to upcoming events, PLEASE HELP!!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Toddjac4467Toddjac4467 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have experienced the same, the game reboots during or after a hunt! It is disturbing since I found a game that I really enjoy playing ! Don't know what happened but do hope they can correct it.
  • Options
    schtooleeschtoolee Registered Users 3 Posts
    Mine is now crashing in 5-8. I haven't tried on the lower levels. I have a Galaxy S3.
  • Options
    EntrekinEntrekin Registered Users 11 Posts
    It's doing the same to me on my iPad mini. Very frustrating.
  • Options
    daytonadondaytonadon Registered Users 3 Posts
    Do not load all maps after an upgrade. ..you will not have any problems after that
  • Options
    EntrekinEntrekin Registered Users 11 Posts
    I haven't reloaded any maps since the last update. All I have are Regions 1 and 8.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I got my kindle fire to stop crashing at the end of every hunt(all regions) by completely shutting it down. Total shut down then waiting a few minutes and then power back up, it got rid of the crashing, and the stuttering problem I had. It also worked on my android.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Jeff LegoJeff Lego Registered Users 4 Posts
    Crashes after every hunt since Region 5 using Samsung Galaxy III. Tried going back down to lower Regions and it crashes. Tried to clear memory and nothing. On level 59 and its painful.....
  • Options
    andyjmaynardandyjmaynard Registered Users 6 Posts
    Bordoms wrote: »

How do I submit a ticket? I was playing on a Samsung galaxy S3 and it has been crashing every since region five after each hunt.
  • Options
    woodman4450woodman4450 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Still have issues restart after every hunt really tired of this game did the ticket thing weeks ago and never heard from anyone