Options

Can I get more hollow points, energy drinks, and batteries?

Can you buy more energy drinks, hollow points, or batteries on IOS or do you have to wait for specials?

Comments

• Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    There's an odd thing when you get a club hunt pay out. It says underneath 'Make it all last longer with an infrared battery'. What's that all about?
  • Options
    slowride109slowride109 Registered Users 15 Posts
    That's one reason that I am asking. That and the achievements in the game center have a category for each if you use 10 of them. Most of the others you can get without buying anything. It would be nice if I could use some of my hunter bucks to get more. I think there was a special way back that you could buy with hunter bucks that had three of each and maybe some animal calls?
    I also saw where Kyra420 posted "I purchased every rifle I could and upgraded them all just because there is no use in having millions of bucks. I have over 100 batteries, hollow points, and sports drinks. 49 animal calls. Just wish club hunts were not indefinitely on hold for android, they seem interesting." http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?95043-Somewhere-to-spend-hunter-bucks
    Not sure if that is something you can only do on Android or what...
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Can you buy more energy drinks, hollow points, or batteries on IOS or do you have to wait for specials?

You can! If you try to use one when you have zero left it will give you the option to buy more of them. If you have not bought the consumable pack under Specials you can get some from there. If you have we are working on getting more specials like that into the game in the future.
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    There's an odd thing when you get a club hunt pay out. It says underneath 'Make it all last longer with an infrared battery'. What's that all about?

You know... I asked around the studio and we have no clue why that is there lol. We have no idea what "it all" is. It's a legacy from something that no one had noticed in forever! Thanks for bringing this up and we now have a bug on it!
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    That's one reason that I am asking. That and the achievements in the game center have a category for each if you use 10 of them. Most of the others you can get without buying anything. It would be nice if I could use some of my hunter bucks to get more. I think there was a special way back that you could buy with hunter bucks that had three of each and maybe some animal calls?
    I also saw where Kyra420 posted "I purchased every rifle I could and upgraded them all just because there is no use in having millions of bucks. I have over 100 batteries, hollow points, and sports drinks. 49 animal calls. Just wish club hunts were not indefinitely on hold for android, they seem interesting." http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?95043-Somewhere-to-spend-hunter-bucks
    Not sure if that is something you can only do on Android or what...

There was a really good special going on with holiday hunts where 480 gold bought 10 rare calls, 25 batteries, 25 sports drinks, 25 hollow points, and 10 animal calls I think. took advantage of special a few times. Plus I pretty much never use these items.
  • Options
    slowride109slowride109 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Roone wrote: »
    You can! If you try to use one when you have zero left it will give you the option to buy more of them. If you have not bought the consumable pack under Specials you can get some from there. If you have we are working on getting more specials like that into the game in the future.

How much are they? I'm not going to use them up just to see what they cost and find out I can only buy them with gold in case I need them for future hunts on higher levels. I have only had to use an energy drink once and I used a battery when I first started before I really knew what I was doing.
  • Options
    Not sure on the batteries, but an energy drink costs 12 gold credits.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Good to know some hunts like trophy I'd save hollowpoints up for and sports drink
    ( + )
  • Options
    No need for a sports drink on trophy hunts, the animals are usually stood right in front of you!
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    So sports drink when you have to get multiple prey makes sense I gather it slows time down? Haven't used yet bought on special with hunter bucks
    ( + )
  • Options
    Correct. When you have to kill 3 or 4 with a lung shot is the best time to use one.