Options

how many levels does this game have

I am on level 38 and have completed zone 8 .I have the most expensive shotgun ,rifle ,and assault rifle to be bought by glu dollars .
How much more can be played on here ? Is there a zone 9 planned ? If so ,how do I access it ????

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    I am on level 38 and have completed zone 8 .I have the most expensive shotgun ,rifle ,and assault rifle to be bought by glu dollars .
    How much more can be played on here ? Is there a zone 9 planned ? If so ,how do I access it ????

Region 9 has not been released yet. New regions come every few weeks.
  • Options
    Featherhead57Featherhead57 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm on level 40, and have yet to complete level 8. Hopefully, more areas will be developed.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I'm on level 40, and have yet to complete level 8. Hopefully, more areas will be developed.

I just saw an ad saying that region 9 is coming soon.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    daytonadondaytonadon Registered Users 3 Posts
    On level 45...waiting on region 9...game working fine after not loading back all regions.made a huge difference
  • Options
    Thehunter0124Thehunter0124 Registered Users 19 Posts
    I am on level 60 waiting on nine
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I am on level 60 waiting on nine

I am on level 83, which does not mean anything in this game. Completing the trophy hunts is what moves you to the next region.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I'm on level 82 but it really doesn't matter what level you're on. Like Sheppeck said, just complete the trophy hunts to move on to a new Region. Region 9 should be out shortly since the ad has popped up.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    daytonadon wrote: »
    On level 45...waiting on region 9...game working fine after not loading back all regions.made a huge difference

I am glad to finally see that not downloading all the regions has improved game performance for someone other than me..i had been offering that advice a couple weeks ago but it seemed to go unnoticed.. i thought maybe it was just a bit of luck for me . ..i havent had a crash in 3weeks ..level 53.. i have regions 1,5,6,7,8.. active and my game purrs like a white lion cub!! I have a LG optimus ..with 3g internal .. cant put apps on my 4g external.. 100.00 phone.. not hi-end. Works great tho and larger screen than iphone so im happy..
  • Options
    IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    mwrhgc wrote: »
    I am glad to finally see that not downloading all the regions has improved game performance for someone other than me..i had been offering that advice a couple weeks ago but it seemed to go unnoticed.. i thought maybe it was just a bit of luck for me . ..i havent had a crash in 3weeks ..level 53.. i have regions 1,5,6,7,8.. active and my game purrs like a white lion cub!! I have a LG optimus ..with 3g internal .. cant put apps on my 4g external.. 100.00 phone.. not hi-end. Works great tho and larger screen than iphone so im happy..

How do you only download or delete certain regions? Playing on iPad and I can't figure out how to do that. Thanks!
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    During updates there are times when u are asked to redownload each map..dont do it..only update maps u use regularly..also if i play offline when i return to online play the game usually tries to update.. that was when i opted to not reload some of the maps..im on android .. hope it works for ios.. good luck
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Why do you not reload all the maps? I like to play all the levels if contract hunts get repatative
    ( + )