New animals to hunt!

I wanna hunt tigers, giraffes, vultures and ostriches! That would be cool! Any other animals you guys wanna see on here?
:cool: iPhone 4s :cool:

Comments

• Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Hares (bigger than rabbits), boars, monkeys (know there is a difference so apes, gorillas, baboons, ect), panthers, more cougars (many missed region 8 ones), crocodiles, alligators. Definitely tigers as you posted.
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Gorillas would be fun, I'd like to see that.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • stresspointstresspoint Registered Users 8 Posts
    Poachers... And maybe they could shoot back at us?
  • Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Kangaroos, opossums, raccoons, groundhogs, pandas, walruses, seals, penguins, koalas, grouse.
    To be silly and serious at the same time; I would happily blow away a goldfish in a fish bowl, point is we would like new and different animals to shoot.
  • SHRUÐESHRUÐE Registered Users 6 Posts
    YO! leave the Kangaroos alone.

Give us some Faeries, Dragons and Witches in Narnia!
  • jjamjjam Registered Users 2 Posts
    hey just see this after my new post!! wanna hunt crocodile so much!! Imagine their motion & action after our fire... should be fun!!
  • Tyman2222Tyman2222 Registered Users 58 Posts
    Maybe an amazon rainforest region, with giant tarantulas for the varmint hunt, vampire bats for the bird hunts, anacondas, jaguars, cougars, monkeys, and caiman (they are not crocs or gators but are part of the same family)
  • Where's the crocsWhere's the crocs Registered Users 21 Posts
    I want moose bears wolves bears moose moose and ..geese! Hold on my wish has been granted!
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Monkeys please.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    If they attack you like the lions, bears, hyenas, and cheetahs do, it might be exciting. Good idea!!
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    I would like some wild pigs..boar or whatever also more cougars . .maybe some coyotes ...i like the idea of monkeys but they would never do that...too human like..but it would be fun.. i dont see the need for crocodiles i mean how fast are they?? It would be like shooting fish in a bowl.. but alas that has been suggested as well..to each their own .. how bout some tigers?? We havent had those have we..
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    How about birds that attack you? I think different kinds of monkeys would be awesome and hard to hit. Pretty soon they will have to go sci-fi, mythological, or just completely nonsensical combos of animals... Wizard of oz theme with flying monkeys anyone? And don't hate me for it but who's up for hunting a flock of wild Pegasus?
    iPhone 4, usually.
    Predator dogs off the predators film???
  • g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    How about anything out of the Riddick moves would be cool
    How about the bar in the Star Wars film maybe you could have a rare hunt involving the band ....da da da da dada dar
  • stresspointstresspoint Registered Users 8 Posts
    If you won't give us poachers, how about crack dealers, pimps and junkies...
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Emu's and ostrich and giraffes
    ( + )
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    @stresspoint: Go get your Grand Theft Auto fix for that...we're here to hunt animals not people that act like it.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • AttilaAttila Registered Users 3 Posts
    Give me an elevated coastal position and some whales to plug away at!