Options

new region 9 play now?

Got a popup that said " play now". But no updates available ... i know it is coming but is it ready?? The banner didnt say coming soon .. its says" play now"....am i just confused or what?

Comments

• Options
    garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    I got the same thing I'm cornfused
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I saw the ad yesterday and it said coming soon . Kyra 420 posted a screen shot of the ad yesterday. But now I can't find the thread where she posted the screenshot.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    I saw kyra20 post..but my banner said "play now". It didnt say comin soon .. which the previous banner states.. that is the point of the post.. wondered if anyone had the same issue.. i see someone else did.. we will have to wait and see.
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    One I posted yesterday said coming soon; that thread was completely removed because of a couple of comments that violated forum rules, inappropriate. Saw ad today that said play now. At least we know it is coming.
  • Options
    letjourletjour Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have recived the same add * play now * six hours ago and still nothing....
  • Options
    Thanks for clarifying.. so u got both ads...comin soon and play now ... same as me..so im hoping its sooner rather than later. .. got me excited when i got the play now ad! Haha.. i closed game and went to app store expecting that update. .. hehe.. ..oh well
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Just got the Play Region 9 Now popup, but no update. It's 4pm and I'm GMT +7. Weird
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    twpdyptwpdyp Registered Users 1 Posts
    Been waiting for Region 9 for over a week! When can we expect it to be ready to play. Getting bored just doing the same hunts over and over!
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Just seen play now region 9 hasn't updated region 9 hoping update follows shortly to my android
    ( + )
  • Options
    I doubt the new region will come out before the alpine event is done. I think it was Sheppeck who said at one time, based on the time line of the game it would be about the 16th or something. Not to call you out or anything, just think it seemed accurate. Hopefully it will be sooner, but we will see.
  • Options
    RAW8909RAW8909 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Patients it will be updated soon
  • Options
    Eddyjones420Eddyjones420 Registered Users 47 Posts
    I've been getting the same thing I wasn't sure if something was wrong with my Tablet or what
  • Options
    Eddyjones420Eddyjones420 Registered Users 47 Posts
    Yeah I received one that said Zimbabwe River coming soon the other day then today I had one pop up more than once that said Zimbabwe River play now but like everyone else I haven't received an update
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I wondered if the rifle and shotgun sale in weapon shop is an indicationof when region 9 updates as theres a couple of days left? Just the play now pop up led me to think region 9 update coming imminently
    ( + )
  • Options
    I wondered if the rifle and shotgun sale in weapon shop is an indicationof when region 9 updates as theres a couple of days left? Just the play now pop up led me to think region 9 update coming imminently

I had the same thought about the region 8 rifle sale. It makes sense they would put the rifle on sale since it really would not be useful when region 9 comes out. The Alpine hunt ends on the 13th so it would also make sense for region 9 to come out on the 13th since an update would be needed to take away the Alpine hunts.
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I had the same thought about the region 8 rifle sale. It makes sense they would put the rifle on sale since it really would not be useful when region 9 comes out. The Alpine hunt ends on the 13th so it would also make sense for region 9 to come out on the 13th since an update would be needed to take away the Alpine hunts.

That makes sense to me ... i think its just a "mistake that everyone got the "play now" ad... i only got that once then it went back to coming soon.. im with those that think it will be after alpine event closes.. either way .. its imminent.. ..
  • Options
    UPDATES
    Region 9 is coming soon to Deer Hunter 2014!

Posted yesterday in glu news forum by admin. Usually they announce one week in advance.
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    It's like waiting for Christmas morning when your 6.:D
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    keemzkeemz Registered Users 8 Posts
    I'm all cammo'd up guns a blaring stage 9 bring it on :p .....
  • Options
    mrhappy85mrhappy85 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I hope it comes soon
    Im sitting at $911,257
    Should be able to afford anything!!!
  • Options
    TMan2TMan2 Registered Users 35 Posts
    mrhappy85 wrote: »
    I hope it comes soon
    Im sitting at $911,257
    Should be able to afford anything!!!
    Don't kid yourself. The region 9 rifle and shotgun all upgraded will probably cost a minimum of $2 million. Half way there. Happy hunting
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I bet you won't have much left after pimping out a rifle and a shotgun!
  • Options
    remyk21738remyk21738 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Where is it????
  • Options
    remyk21738 wrote: »
    Where is it????

If you are referring to region 9 it should be out very soon. It has been a week ago today since the region 9 ad said it was coming soon.
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    All 4 region 9 weapons available now as a special for just over 1200 of gold. Region 9 download available now for Android.
    Happy hunting!!!
  • Options
    DixonhDixonh Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have region 9 downloaded but it's locked! Till I finish all the trophy hunts in region 8. But I have finished them. I have a big fat green check mark.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Just downloaded Region 9 on my iPad. Working fine.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
  • Options
    RobsterthermidorRobsterthermidor Registered Users 6 Posts
    Region 9, ***! Locked?! Finished region 8, even bought the weapons for 9 and fully loaded them! When's it good to go or another ***** up!