Options

Vultures in the dead carcasses!!

WORTH 100K!!! Hard to find, not in all carcasses. Bizarre! Rare kill bonus box showed 100k, I thought I saw the tiny "hit" pop and some blood splat just emptying a cartridge when no elk were running.

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Take a screen shot. I don't really believe that is possible.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I've been wondering if there are the so called golden eggs in this game. I once seen what looked like an owl sitting one of the trees during the Canadian geese hunt but never seen it again. If I missed out on a golden egg I'd be pretty upset. I kill 11 geese then exam the trees cause I don't quite remember where it was at but have never seen it again....
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    HeerDunter2014HeerDunter2014 Registered Users 39 Posts
    WORTH 100K!!! Hard to find, not in all carcasses. Bizarre! Rare kill bonus box showed 100k, I thought I saw the tiny "hit" pop and some blood splat just emptying a cartridge when no elk were running.

LOL I don't know what you're talking about but it sounds pretty **** cool. What region and hunt is this? Screenshot please!
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    It’s true, I’ve seen them too. I was unable to hit them because they were hiding behind Sasquatch, The Loch Ness Monster, and a dead alien from Area 51.:D

Beer time

Sunny
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I'm waiting on the unicorn to appear!!
    ( + )
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts

If the flies buzzing around some carcasses are beginning to look like vultures to you I honestly don't know what to tell you, good luck with that.
  • Options
    HtownpostmanHtownpostman Registered Users 2 Posts
    am j to assume this is not in levels 1 and 2 where newbie me is at?
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    You can safely assume it's not in any levels....