Options

DH2014, restarts now after every hunt.

Now on ver 1.2.3 upto region 6 when a hunt is completd or failed dh restarts. This takes a lot of time, is anyone else having similar issues?

Comments

• Options
    chuckt121chuckt121 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have noticed that as. It really does get frustrating. I hope it gets better soon.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    What devices are you on?
  • Options
    Brian RonsenBrian Ronsen Registered Users 3 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    What devices are you on?

Samsung Galaxy s2, but I went to my application manager, every removed the cache, it seems to get better. At least it didn't do it every single time today
  • Options
    EntrekinEntrekin Registered Users 11 Posts
    iPad mini and I get 1-4 hunts in before it closes on me and I have to restart manually. Level-wise, I've completed all the trophy hunts in the game at all levels.
  • Options
    herbherb Registered Users 97 Posts
    I have the same problem on a Sony Tablet S.
    The falure occurs at what appears to be an attempt to switch modes out of the hunt.
    Previosly it would fail regularly after a hunt, when it displayed the "Next" screen.
  • Options
    geofferygeoffery Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have the same exact problem gs3
  • Options
    PmumPmum Registered Users 1 Posts
    The game crashes and I have to restart after every hunt. It started shortly after my device opdated to Android 4.3 (Samsung S3)
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    I had the same problems.. i decided to try the game offline.. still crashed .. BUT..when i go back online the game wants to update and restart almost everytime..so instead of updating all the regions i went straight to region 8... the game smokes now!! It NEVER crashes.. so i instlled tbe region 7 map . ..still fast and stable.. so.... i would suggest not updating maps that u are past using if u are well into the game ... less data, more efficient.. for me anyway
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Thanks for all your responses. We are looking into this, and it should be addressed by the next update. We'll let you know as things progress.
  • Options
    bhatch11bhatch11 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Having same problem game turns off after completing a hunt and the next button is pressed happens every time started after Android update 4.3 have Samsung s3
  • Options
    nlinnh14nlinnh14 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Check out my new post about the restarting issue it might help you for now. Sorry dont know how to paste it here
  • Options
    veb714@gmail.comveb714@gmail.com Registered Users 4 Posts
    How do you uninstall the lower level maps without clearing ALL the data and having to start over from the beginning?
    Thanks
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    U do it on an update...or when the game updates at times and u have to update maps in order to play .just skip over the lower region maps.. i only have 1,6,7,8.. and my game went from crashing constantly to never ever crashing.. i play on a LG optimus phone on android.. not hi end .. and only 3 gigs.
  • Options
    nlexpcoanlexpcoa Registered Users 1 Posts
    My DH2014 updated today and it still messes up after every hunt. The files glu says to delete incase it was a bad update dont exist. Really wish this issue would get a fix, not worth the hassle to play right now. Galaxy S3
  • Options
    dadrulz247dadrulz247 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks for that tip! I'll try it.
  • Options
    The game keeps crashing on me in OS7. Anyone else having problems on Apple platforms? Any ideas or suggestions to fix it?
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I've been using an iPad 4 with OS6 since I started playing a few months ago. I have experienced no problems whatsoever. May be I'm just lucky. Anyway, I hope you solve your problem soon.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    daytonadondaytonadon Registered Users 3 Posts
    Your correct..on the update do not load all maps..I have 1-5-6-8..no problems any more.sam3
  • Options
    All I have are Regions 1 and 8, but it's still crashing on every hunt. Any other ideas? And yes, I've created a ticket with Glu.
  • Options
    electrifiingelectrifiing Registered Users 3 Posts
    mine started to do the restart after the hunts were over - now it's doing it mid-hunt. I haven't turned in a ticket yet. I thought I'd see if mine was the only one first. it seems like more than just me. mine is ios4 not sure about yours. my roommate has a sprint phone android and can't even get it to download. if this keeps up I may just get rid of it. it's beginning to be a lot of trouble and frustration!!!!
  • Options
    badhuebadhue Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have a gs3 having same issues of the game needs to restart after every round I want to play more but hate the reboots
    [QUO
  • Options
    Jlewis1718Jlewis1718 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I' been having the same issue, very frustrating! I'm playing on my IPad.