Options

Alpine hunt weapons and why they weren't awarded

Like others here, I completed all the events and got the assault rifle but not the pistol. I think it may have to do with what weapon you use to complete the last mission for the pistol or assault rifle series. If you complete the event with the sportsman weapon then you get the award.

I'm on iPhone 5S iOS 7.0.4.

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I completed the last mission without using the sportsman pistol and won the region 9 pistol.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    OneDeadlyGhostOneDeadlyGhost Registered Users 10 Posts
    There goes my theory!
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Hey there- looking into this to try to get you more info...
  • Options
    There goes my theory!

My theory is that the people who didn't get the weapon awarded didn't have a strong internet connection. When I played the last mission I was connected to my wifi network.
  • Options
    Thehunter0124Thehunter0124 Registered Users 19 Posts
    I was on wifi at home full bars I still didn't get my pistol
  • Options
    Thanks for looking into this. Greatly appreciated!
  • Options
    Update on this- apparently the team hasn't been able to reproduce the issue. :/
    So, Roone (DH14 mod) will be checking in on another thread to get some info from those experiencing it to see if they can figure it out.
    Thanks for your patience.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Update on this- apparently the team hasn't been able to reproduce the issue. :/
    So, Roone (DH14 mod) will be checking in on another thread to get some info from those experiencing it to see if they can figure it out.
    Thanks for your patience.

Seems like the easiest solution would be to make the region 9 pistol free when region 9 comes out in a few days.
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Seems like the easiest solution would be to make the region 9 pistol free when region 9 comes out in a few days.

Seems legit. ;)
  • Options
    waitforitwaitforit Registered Users 12 Posts
    Bet all the alpine hunts and never received the pistol... was not free... Noooooooooooooooo

Shucks

Ps I think it is hilarious they could not recreate the issues when tons of us had it!
  • Options
    waitforit wrote: »
    Bet all the alpine hunts and never received the pistol... was not free... Noooooooooooooooo

Shucks

Ps I think it is hilarious they could not recreate the issues when tons of us had it!

I think it is hilarious that you think it wouldn't be hard to recreate the issue. There are so many different devices and a lot of different operating systems. And countless conditions.
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
  • Options
    Thanks Roone! This is great news! After we send the save file should we continue playing the game?
  • Options
    Thanks Roone! This is great news! After we send the save file should we continue playing the game?

Yup! This is copying your file not moving it. Just as an FYI sadly we are using a special build to allow us to use other people's save files. This does not allow you to move your save file from device to device. :(
  • Options
    Hey all, we have yet to get a save file that is missing the Alpine Sportsman rewards. If you have this happening to you please follow the directions here so we can figure out why that is. Thanks!
  • Options
    Don't worry I'll send my save file in. I actually have a second save file that also didn't work (from before I restarted from scratch) If you want I can send both? I'm enjoying Valentine's day presently.